The Refoss RSG100 Garage Door Opener is a miniature universal Smart Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener. It is an efficacious device to associate your existing garage door opener. This is an app that controls a smart modest wireless device that is best for opening or shutting the garage door. Additionally, it supports or is compatible with SmartThings, Apple HomeKit, IFTTT, Amazon voice-command assistant Alexa, Google Assistant, etc. You can install the Refoss app to control this smart wireless opener. This is Congenial including over 200 brands and more than 1600 diverse models. Verify the Refoss RSG100 compatibility list or Refoss garage door opener compatibility toward https://www.meross.com/compatibility.
This is recommended via the newest garage opener models as well as the traditional garage openers manufactured in the 1990s. Obtain the notifications and alerts when your garage door begins, Shutts & opens for a prolonged time, and if you are neglected to be shut at night. No Hub is required to control this and it is an Apple HomeKit website registered. Scan the Refoss Smart Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener QR code to install the application or to know this door opener compatible models list. It is a smart and stupendous wireless remote control device that brings the many multifunction’s to opening or shutting down your garage door.
Refoss Garage Door Opener RSG100 Features
In the below, there are multifarious peculiarities or innovations described for the Refoss RSG100 Smart WiFi Garage Door Opener. Let’s follow these steps.
1. Refoss garage door opener compatibility:
This is a congruous wireless device including the most maximum superior garage door openers that are available in the market. The aforementioned device is Compatible including more than 200 brands and more than 1600 assorted models. The Refoss RSG100 garage door opener compatibility list is referenced in its user manual. Let’s get it from there.
2. Control entirely remotely:
The Refoss Smart Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener app control and programming a Refoss Garage Door Opener is entirely dependent on the app. Use the Refoss app, to open the door, shut down the door, inspect door status remotely, and receive the notifications on your smartphone in just a couple of moments. But it all can happen by your iPhone or smartphone EHomeLife ios & android App. It also functions with Apple Homekit, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, etc.
3. Receive notifications & Warnings on your smartphone:
Let’s receive the alerts, warnings, and other information regarding this smart opener with reverse notification modes. These warnings and alerts are helpful to you to remind you to close the garage door opener overnight & overtime warnings on your iPhone or Android phone. Also, know the operating history of this opener via the Refoss app to maintain or update you with the smart wi-fi door status.
4. Well-to-do Installation or Setup by quick installation guide:
The Refoss RSG100 installation manual guide makes this garage door opener installation process very simple or enormously more straightforward than you estimate. Therefore, before installing it you must follow the Refoss smart Wi-Fi garage door opener installation manual or Refoss universal garage door remote instructions from the app guide.
5. Tremendous Endurance and Stability:
It comes with an extraordinarily sensitive sensor, secure & reliable internet connection and well-performed condition. If you have to face any problem just follow here below-mention troubleshooting guide below. I’ll be glad to support you in solving your device causing the issue.
These are the features of the Refoss smart wi-fi garage door opener (RSG100), which is mentioned above. Understand these features carefully before using them.
Refoss Smart Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener Installation
If you are wondering about “How to install the Refoss RSG100 garage door opener” and want to install this opener easily and correctly. Then, kindly follow the below-provided steps in a series.
1. Unboxing and Taking up the Refoss garage RSG100 door opener accessory:
In the below, there are tremendous steps mentioned for unboxing it or Taking up the Refoss garage door opener accessory.
- First and foremost, you have to unbox and take up the Refoss garage door opener accessory from its packaging box.
- Take up the carton and unbox if your Refoss RSG100 Smart Wi-Fi door opener is new.
- Also, take the Refoss smart Door opener accessories. It includes in their accessories one Refoss RSG100 Smart Garage door opener, signal control cable, USB adapter, four screws, one door sensor with cable, one test wire, one double-sided tenacious tape, Refoss RSG100 manual, quick installation guide user manual, etc.
- After this, verify that all the necessary accessories are crucial for installing the door opener and go ahead.
- Now, let’s commence the installation process of this door opener after following the Refoss smart wi-fi garage door opener instructions.
2. Connect the Power of the Refoss Smart Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener RSG100:
If you want to install the Refoss smart door opener appropriately and correctly. Then, kindly emulate the below-manifested steps in a series.
- Basically, the Refoss RSG100 Smart Wi-Fi Door Opener is a companion wireless device of your already having a smart garage door opener.
- Connect this small door opener with your existing smart garage door opener using the user manual directions.
- Attach the sensor cable first and relocate the sensitive sensor to verify if this is utilitarian.
- Locate an adequate space to mount the RSG100 Garage opener sensor on the garage door.
- Ensure that the distance between sensors is less than one inch while your garage door is shut and both of them sensors are well segregated while it opens.
- Switch off the electrical power of your existing garage door opener.
- Remove the slot of the small door opener and using the screws attach the power cable and signal cable.
Another endpoint of the signal control cable combines with the two terminals (common and radio or push-button) which are attached to the electrical wall power button.
- Extend the garage door opener using the Refoss RSG100 garage door opener. By double-sided tenacious tape, you have to fix the device.
- Fix the power cable with an electric power strip and also switch the power of your already having door opener.
- Now, the existing smart garage door opener will reattach your Refoss RSG100 smart door opener with the cloud service automatically.
- Push the power button of the smart Garage door opener and let’s wait to begin the power of this device.
- Momentarily, you can install the Refoss app to operate your garage door opener easily using the remote control system.
3. Refoss RSG100 garage door opener programming via the Refoss app:
There are diverse steps mentioned for the universal garage door remote programming instructions and guidance. Let’s understand these steps carefully from below.
- Ensure that the RSG100 smart Wifi garage door opener is working appropriately or connecting with the network connection.
- Now, scan the QR code for installing the Refoss garage door opener app. You may also install this garage door opener app/eHomeLife app via https://www.refoss.net, or the play store application, apple store, or also available this app at Amazon.
- Locate the application and download it.
Launch the eHomeLife app and attach your smart garage door opener wirelessly with your home WiFi network using this app.
- Now, tap on the Signup and enter your Email or phone number in the prompting field.
- Next, insert the OTP and create a secure password for login in next time easily.
- After this, tap on the right corner displaying the “+” option to add the smart garage door opener. Search with its name and add this.
- In the next step, you have to visit the internet settings.
- Now, hold up the Refoss Smart Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener Reset button for 5 to 10 seconds to visit the WiFi configuration mode.
- Put the network name (SSID) and password to unite it with the wireless network connection.
- Wait for a couple of moments and see the behind given LED signal light of this device, it’s flash or amber momentarily.
- If the back LED signal light of this opener is blinking the green light. Then, it is showing that your garage door opener is favourably connected with the internet.
4. Unite with the Refoss garage door opener Homekit, Amazon Alexa, etc:
There are teeming steps to unite the Refoss Garage door opener with Homekit or another voice command assistant. Follow these triggers or easy points from below.
- Install the Homekit or another voice command app (Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri, etc.) on your smartphone.
- Scan the Qr code that is available into the Refoss RSG100 garage door opener installation manual.
- Locate the HomeKit app and download this app with its most advanced version.
- If this is installed then launch it and sign up with your basic credentials like an Email address or mobile number.
Create the password and go ahead with the next steps.
- Visit the home page and select from here its settings < skills.
- Under the skills, locate your Refoss smart wi-fi garage door opener device name and pair it with your Homekit.
- Now, this is happily pairing with your Homekit and available to the automation of your smart device with voice control.
- Similarly, unite your Amazon Alexa and another smart voice control device with your garage door opener to functioning and controlling it with the voice control remote app.
- Ultimately, control your device now with this amazing Homekit remote control app.
- Let’s ask Siri or voice command assistant “open the door”, “close the door”, etc.
5. Refoss smart wi-fi garage door opener compatibility or compatible devices list:
In the below, there are tremendous steps given for showing the Refoss RSG100 compatibility list. Let’s know the Refoss garage door opener compatibility device name.
- Refoss garage door opener liftmaster
- Refoss garage door opener chamberlain, Refoss garage door opener genie, etc
- This is compatible with over two hundred brands and more than sixteen hundred diverse models.
- Let’s know more about the Refoss RSG100 compatibility list or Refoss garage door opener compatibility via the Refoss website link https://www.meross.com/compatibility.
These are the aforementioned points given for the Refoss garage door opener installation, let understand it carefully to correctly install it.
Refoss smart wi-fi garage door opener manual
The Refoss RSG100 installation manual is most wondrous for installing or programming your smart garage door opener precisely. It’s also useful to know some queries answers like; How to program Refoss RSG100 garage door opener? What is the Refoss Smart WiFi garage door opener customer service number? How to do the Refoss garage door keypad programming? How do I do the Refoss garage door opener Reset? Can I update the Refoss Smart WiFi door opener firmware?
How do I program my Refoss garage opener code? How to set up the Refoss smart garage door opener? Is the Refoss smart Wi-Fi garage door opener with google home? Does wi-fi interfere with the Refoss door opener? What is the best app for the Refoss smart door opener? Is the Refoss RSG100 garage door opener compatible with Smartthings? Therefore, understand the Refoss Smart Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener user manual to function your device easily or correctly.
Refoss Smart Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener Setup
In the below, amazing steps are mentioned for the Refoss RSG100 Smart Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener setup or modifying its settings. Follow these infrared steps.
1. General settings:
Via this settings section, you can modify the device name, LED light turn on & off, verify operation history, know user manual information, etc. So, let’s use the Refoss Smart Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener app control and visit the general settings to modify the aforementioned general settings. Eventually, save all the changes.
2. Widgets Setting:
This setting option is used for accessing the scenes and Refoss devices. Firstly, enable it for showing the widget setting into your smartphone or android phone home shortcut list. While it’s enabled then locate the Refoss door opener and add it. Finally, save the changes.
3. Voice control Settings:
If you are thinking “How to use or set a garage door keypad code” proceed into the voice control settings. Then, set the Refoss Wireless Garage Door Opener Keypad programming with a code number. Enable this verification pin or code especially at the time to close or open your smart garage door. In addition, another set is the door number, this is given for setting the door number to perform your voice to recognise diverse doors. Use the Refoss Smart Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener with Alexa and Google Home Assistant voice commands.
4. Door Notification settings:
Use this setting section to receive the notification on your smartphone while it’s open or closes then turn on the notification option. Also, enable the settings to overtime reminder if this door opener used the upper limit as your set limit. If you are using this device at a particular time especially at night then use the overnight reminder for this and receive the notification regarding it. Ultimately, save your modifying changes.
Understand these above-mentioned tips for the Refoss Smart Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener settings. Let’s emulate these steps carefully for applying your settings accurately.
Refoss Smart Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener Troubleshooting
In the below, specified steps are mentioned for the Refoss Garage Door Opener Troubleshooting or solving this device causing issues. Let’s know the troubleshooting points about it.
- The Refoss Smart WiFi Garage Door Opener is not working sometimes. Sometimes, the reason for its not working can be either the internet or it is due to the faulty power cable. So, to get the solution to this problem, you can either replace the power or improve the internet signal of this device.
- If the Refoss Universal Garage Door Remote Control won’t program the Refoss garage door opener. Simply, unplug the door opener and disengage the two terminal wires from the sensor or motor. Leave it as it is and rejoin your smart door to power, then empty its consciousness and reprogram all your devices with the remote controls. Switch on the power repeatedly and repeatedly connect with the remote or verify it’s working or programming well now.
- Many of the times, the Refoss door opener does not connect to the internet connection. You should reconnect your smart wi-fi garage door opener with the network and let’s check from its signal light if it is ambering which means it is now connecting with the internet connection.
- If the Refoss smart wi-fi door opener is not working with the Alexa voice command assistant then let’s try again. After this, if it is not working yet then go into the Amazon Alexa app and modify the voice control settings or save it. Now, surely it is working correctly with Alexa or Google Home.
- Sometimes, the Refoss Garage Door Keypad is not programming. Then, reset your device to obtain the solution to this causing issue.
These mentioned steps are described for the Refoss Smart WiFi Garage Door Opener Troubleshooting. If you face any issue with your smart door opener then carefully emulate these above-mentioned points.
Refoss Garage Door Opener Review
The one that is trending lately is this Refoss Smart Garage Door Opener. This is a device which is very small but very amazing. If you have a garage door opener in your garage and you want to extend it with the internet, then you can do this with the Refoss Smart Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener. Let’s know the Review of this device with meticulous information from below.
Design and size of the Refoss Smart Garage Door Opener:
This Refoss smart WiFi garage door opener size is not too choppy. It is a very compact and small size device that fits in a small corner in your garage very easily. This will first come to the market on March 12, 2019. You can use this smart wireless door opener with your existing garage door opener to extend it. It is a smart remote control wireless garage door opener. The installation process of this device is too easy in comparison to anyone. This is almost compatible with more than garage door opener devices.
Features of the Refoss smart wireless garage door opener:
This is compatible with more than major wireless smart garage door opener devices without any issue. It is using the remote control app. Meanwhile, if you are using this device then access the alerts and notifications at the same time on your iPhone or Android phone if you are enabling the settings for the notifications. The installation is simple and easy with a high stability sensor.
Specifications of the Refoss Smart Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener:
The maker of this Product is the Refoss, the model or Part Number is the RSG100, the Weight of the item is 10.9 ounces, etc. Included Components in the carton are the User manual, power cable, sensor, wires, screws, etc. No hub required, No Batteries Included, and No Batteries Required.
Refoss Smart Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener Dimensions:
3.7 x 1.8 x 0.9 inches, the Refoss smart garage door opener model number is Refoss. The most available Color of the Refoss Smart Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener is White. The Item Package Quantity of 1.
Refoss Smart Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener Price:
The Refoss Smart Wireless Garage Door Opener Price is available on Amazon is $25.99.
Can the Refoss garage door opener with wall mount switch and wireless remote be combined and worked at an identical time?
Yes, you can use the Refoss smart door opener with a wall mount switch and wireless remote to be connected and used at the same time.
Will the Refoss Smart wireless Door opener work with a Wayne Dalton ClassicDrive 3018?
Use the small wire to attach the wire with two screws on your smart garage door opener. If your garage door opener opens or closes your smart device then it means it is working with Wayne Dalton ClassicDrive 3018.
Does the Refoss smart wireless door opener work with Samsung Smartthings to auto-close?
Yes, this works with Samsung Smartthings to auto-close function. Just use this eHomeLife app to make it work.
Can I operate the Refoss smart wireless door opener with more than a cell?
Yes, just enable the settings with the Refoss smart Wi-Fi door opener keypad code and pin. Just, share with your family members this code for controlling this device with more cells.
Does the Refoss app assist with Geofencing?
No, the Refoss app does not support geofencing.
Is the Refoss smart wireless door opener automatically reattached after a potential interruption?
Yes, the Refoss smart wireless door opener automatically reattaches after a potential interruption and works well.
Can I require one sensor per garage door?
If you have to need two Refoss smart door openers then you have to buy an extra sensor.
Does the Refoss smart door opener accomplish this on Wayne Dalton Quantum 3212?
You just specified that it is working with this model. If this is working then attach with this and let’s begin using it.
What should I do If the Google Assistant won’t open?
Just reconnect your smartphone first with the proper signal network. After this, if this is not working yet then uninstall this app and install the app again. Let’s use it again.
Does the Refoss WiFi door opener work with a Guardian Model 628 garage door opener?
No, this device name is not in the Refoss smart Garage door opener compatible devices list name. So, it is not working with this.
Can I still use the Refoss smart garage door opener with current regular remotes to open my garage?
Yes, you can use the Refoss smart garage door opener with current regular remotes to open or close it.
Will I use two iPhones to be utilised on the eHomeLife?
Yes, you can use the two iPhones to handle the Refoss door opener on the eHomeLife.
Does the Refoss RSG100 Garage Door Opener work with Chamberlain?
Yes, this works with Chamberlain.
Why do we need to buy the Refoss Smart Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener RSG100?
You can buy this smart garage door opener to extend your existing garage door opener.
Is the Refoss Garage Door Opener battery replacement required?
No, in the Refoss Garage Door Opener battery is not available.