Samsung mesh WiFi router
The Samsung mesh WiFi router plays an important role in providing a wifi network range to devices up to 1500 square feet. Moreover, it performs dual duty as a mesh router and smart things Hub. Its data transfer speed has 1300 megabits per second and eliminates all dead zones from the network range. You can download the Smart thing application on your smartphone, and through it, you can access its setting. Furthermore, it uses single – band technology, and the Samsung router gives us content restriction and security. With the help of content restriction of the Samsung wifi router, parents can access their children’s activities on the internet and restrict the unknown sites out of children’s reach through smartphones.
The small size of the Samsung ET-WV525BWEGUS SmartThings Wi-Fi Mesh Router can be easily adjusted in every little space, and it connects and provides wifi to 100 plus devices like your doorbells, lights, speakers, cameras, etc. at the same time. The best quality of the Samsung router is wireless because it takes less time in installation and setup.
Manual of the Samsung wifi router
The manual of the Samsung wifi router provides every detail about it. It gives astonishing features, setup, configuration, troubleshooting tips, reviews, etc. The Samsung wireless router provides a robust network range to your home areas and distinct location. With the help of the manual of the Samsung wireless router, even a layman could easily install and setup, and receive the overall description of the Samsung mesh router.
If you do not know how to log in for the Samsung wifi router or Hub on your mobile phone, just look at the manual, and follow the step- by-step procedures of the login mentioned in the Samsung router manual.
Astonishing features of the Samsung mesh WiFi router
The Samsung smart thing wifi router transfers uninterrupted wifi range to your connected devices, and you want to extend your existing wifi coverage to another location. With the help of the other hub, you can extend the wifi coverage to wide areas. There are the following features are as follow:
- The Samsung router or smart thing hub provides the parental controls feature that monitors and controls the activities and restricts the unknown users or intruders from its network range.
- The Samsung smart thing application of the Samsung router facilitates the tracking facility through it; you could set up personalized profiles for the people at your home and their devices.
- The Samsung wifi router has special sensors that detect unknown activities at your home, and it sends notifications to your connected smartphones at the same time.
- It has three hardware pairs, including a Samsung router and two nodes. You can connect up to 32 hubs for additional network coverage.
- It also provides special security features that restrict SPAM cyber attacks.
The astonishing features of the Samsung smart things wifi router distinguish your router from the other routers and attracts the customer’s attention to buy it.
Technical specifications of the Samsung mesh router
There are numerous technical attributes of the Samsung wifi system which are discussed here:
- The Samsung router has two ports, WAN and LAN, reset button, LAN cable, adapter, and 4.72 x 4.72 x 1.16 inches are its dimension size.
- It consumes 240 volts of electricity.
- The Samsung wifi router supports Android 5.0 and iOS 10 operating system.
- Furthermore, it uses plume technology to enhance the performance of the wifi network range.
- The smart thing Samsung multipurpose sensor detects every little movement and situation of your home.
If you want some additional detail about the Samsung mesh WiFi router, the manual will provide these details, which are as follows.
Hardware Installation of the Samsung wifi router
The steps of the Hardware installation of the Samsung wifi router are following that should be followed:
- Unbox the Samsung wifi router, place the router according to your convenience, and connect it with the modem or power cable.
- Then, your Samsung wifi router LED green light starts blinking.
- Furthermore, download the Samsung smart thing application on your mobile phone from the play store.
- Connect the wifi network of the Samsung wifi router.
That’s all the hardware installation procedure of the Samsung wifi router. After that, we will discuss the setup process of the Samsung wifi router through a mobile phone.
Setup the Samsung wifi router through mobilephone
Do you want to know the setup process of the Samsung wifi router? Therefore, we will be discussing the step by step procedures that are as follow:
- Firstly, download the Samsung smart thing application for proper working with it, and create your account.
- Then, go to the wifi setting of your mobile phone and select the Samsung wifi router network name from the wifi list.
- Click on the connect, and tap on the devices you want to connect with the Samsung mesh WiFi router.
- Now, you can see your selected devices are connected with the Samsung router.
- You could change the setting of the Samsung router with just one click on your phone.
So, these are all the setup processes of the Samsung router that should be followed at the time of setup.
Samsung wifi router – Login
These are the following Samsung wifi login steps:
- After downloading the Samsung smart thing application on your mobile phone.
- The Samsung wifi router is automatically connected, then tap on the ADD NOW; if the Samsung wifi router network is not detected, add the network from the list add now.
- Then enter the network name of the Samsung wifi router.
- Then follow the steps according to your convenience.
That’s all the login processes mentioned above that surely will help you to log in.
Troubleshooting tips for the major issues
Do you want to know the major issues of the Samsung Samsung mesh WiFi router? Now we will discuss here the following issues and their troubleshooting key points.
Samsung wifi router LED light blink
Sometimes, the Samsung wifi router LED light blinks, and your connected devices like doorbells, lights, speakers, etc., do not connect. There might be many reasons like the internet might not connect properly, the power button might be turned off of your Samsung wifi router. There are the following troubleshooting tips to solve these issues:
- Contact the ISP( internet service provider), which is 24X7 available.
- Check the power button whether on or not.
- Update the outdated firmware of the Samsung wireless router. These are the steps of the Samsung WiFi router firmware update:
- Firstly, connect your Samsung router to the mobile phone.
- Go to the login page of the router.
- Then, go to the setting of the wifi router, click on the update firmware, and follow the next steps according to your suitability.
- So, these are the firmware update process that you should follow at the firmware update time.
Smart thing application of the Samsung wifi router not working
The smart thing application of the Samsung wifi router infrequently does not work. The reason might be that wrongly downloaded the Samsung Smart thing application.Your mobile phone’s operating system is not supporting the smart thing application. Therefore, these are tips to resolve the issue:
- Again download the Samsung smart thing application on your mobile phone.
- Install or download the supported operating system.
Samsung wifi router range issue
The Samsung mesh WiFi router sometimes is not able to provide a network range due to congested areas. You should place your Samsung wifi router in an unobstructed place and near your connected devices.
These are all the troubleshooting key points that resolve your major problems of the Samsung mesh WiFi router.
Rest of the Samsung wireless mesh router
The mentioned above troubleshooting tips sometimes are not solving your major problems. Therefore, reset will solve your issues. These are the steps of the Samsung wifi router reset:
- First, find out the reset button of your Samsung wifi router.
- Then, press the reset button with the help of a pin and sharp object, and hold it at least for a few seconds.
- Release the reset button; after that you can see the reset process has been completed.
- The process mentioned above should be followed at the time of resetting the Samsung wifi router.
Samsung wifi router- Review
According to our customer’s point of view, the Samsung mesh WiFi router is easy to set up and install at home. Furthermore, it eliminates the dead zones of wifi network range and provides strong wifi range to our devices like doorbells, speakers, cameras, etc. Its weight is 7 ounces that are easily lifted and placed anywhere, and it provides a 1- year warranty.
Moreover, the Samsung wireless router also supports Alexa for working with it, and its motion detection sensors detect every little mysterious situation at your home. Therefore, it provides a message or notification to us about these mysterious situations to take action in time. Along with that, the Samsung wifi router provides security and many more features according to its price range. Its best seller rank is #116 in the whole home and mesh wifi router system.
1: Can I connect the Samsung wifi router with the other router and use it as a hub?
Answer: Yes, you can do this, but you need to set up the setting option to use the other router and use the Samsung router as a hub.
2: Can I connect it with the ethernet cable?
Answer: Definitely, you can connect the Samsung mesh WiFi router with the ethernet cable.
3: How can I connect the Samsung router?
Answer: You can download the smart thing application on your mobile phone to connect to the Samsung wifi router.
4: Does the Samsung wifi router extend the wifi network range?
Answer: Yes, it works as a router and extender.
5: Does it use dual- band technology?
Answer: No, it uses a single band frequency.
6: Does the Samsung wifi router require a battery in it?
Answer: No, it does not need any battery.
7: Is it a 3rd generation wifi router system?
Answer: No, it is a second- generation system.
8: Does it provide parental control security features?