Samsung tablet will not connect to Netgear wifi extender
Sometimes, the Samsung tablets will not connect to the Netgear wifi range extender correctly due to too many reasons. If you are also facing the “Samsung tablet will not connect to Netgear wifi extender”, you should know why. As the reason for the Samsung tablet not connecting with the extender is that your device is outdated. Surely, you have to connect with the wrong device internet connection. Apart from this, the Samsung device won’t connect, maybe because it’s not connected with your Netgear range extender precisely. The settings of the range extender do not correctly apply, so modify all your changes correctly in your extender. You can effortlessly resolve all issues of the device without any extra effort. You could resolve the issue with just a soft reset and update the device.
The following interpretation is mentioned below to fix the won’t connect the WIFi network of the Netgear WiFi range extender. If it is not resolved after resetting the device, you resolve it using these instructions.
First aware of the Samsung tablet not connect to the Netgear Extender reasons
Here are the following reasons, which natively makes the reason to show up the Samsung will not connect with the extender.
- The Samsung tablet won’t connect to the extender’s network due to disabling the device.
- Your Netgear WiFi extender has an obsolete version.
- The Samsung tablet is not liable to connect with your extender. Since it’s not compatible.
- Samsung won’t connect to the internet due to a weak connection.
- Your Samsung tablet is old.
- Your Netgear range extender network settings are not configured precisely.
- The software of the range extender is outdated.
- Your mediocre router surely disconnects from your extender connection.
Solves Samsung tablet will not connect to Netgear wifi extender
You should try the below mentioned specific points to fix the Samsung tablet won’t connect with your extender issues. You can try to fix the issues by using some of these points.
Reset the Netgear extender factory default
Sometimes, the Netgear WiFi range extender by following the below-mentioned tips. It is followed as:
- Plugin the Netgear range extender and try to connect it with your range extender.
- If it’s not connecting with your Samsung tablet, let’s reset the factory default settings.
- Insert the pin into the extender reset hole.
- Keep holding it, just for ten to fifteen seconds.
- Release it after a jiff.
- Now, turn on its power again and connect its network to your Samsung tablet.
- If the network of the range extender connects, which means the issue is resolved.
If this issue is not nailed down after resetting the factory default settings of the range extender, you may fix it by modifying the network settings of the range extender.
Configure the network settings on your Samsung Tablet
- You could configure the network settings if it will not connect with the Netgear range extender.
- Open the home screen and directly go on the settings.
- Then, navigate the on-screen instructions and change the wireless & network settings.
- Enable the 2.4Ghz & 5Ghz band network of the Netgear range extender.
- Click on turn on a WiFi connection.
- After modifying the settings, you will have to choose your wireless range extender name.
- Click on it and enter the security key like its password, if it is secured.
- If it’s not connected then only click on advanced settings.
Configure the advanced settings:
The Samsung tablet WiFi is sometimes automatically off due to screen times out. Put the Ip address 192.168.1.250 and proxy server port number. After this, save the settings.
Configure the IP address:
Also, configure the Network extender IP address if the “Samsung tablet will not connect to Netgear wifi extender”.
- Turn on and off the static IP address.
- Put the correct Ip address into the field.
- Also, enter the subnet mask and gateway.
- After this, enter the DNS1 and DNS2, save all the settings.
After this, if the issue is not resolved, you have to update the new version of your wireless range extender. It updates the extender’s new version; you may repeatedly register your wireless network after resetting the Netgear extender network settings.
- Launch the Netgear range extender app.
- Enter the extender SSID username and default password.
- Login to the Netgear WiFi range extender.
- If it will not connect with your Samsung tablet then go on the general management settings.
- Reset all wireless network settings of the range extender.
- Register the Netgear extender WiFi network again.
Try to connect the Netgear extender network on your Samsung tablet
Use the below-mentioned points to connect its WiFi into your range extender, it is such as:
- Open the Wifi and click on connections of network or wireless settings.
- Again connect its network by disconnecting it.
- Put the WiFi password again and click on the connect option.
Troubleshooting tips to fix the Samsung tablet will not connect to Netgear wifi extender
- Hold the power button of the Samsung tablet just for ten to fifteen seconds to the soft reset. After this, restart the device and connect the range extender network again. Undoubtedly, the Samsung tablet will be connected with your tablet.
- Connect the Netgear range extender internet to your other device to justify whether its WiFi is working precisely or not.
- Verify the Wifi network of the range extender, is working or not.
- Forgot the wireless network of the range extender. Connect the correct device to the internet.
- Connect the wireless network of the extender between your Samsung device by using the safe mode.
So, all troubleshooting mentioned above points are given to fix the “Samsung tablet is not connected to the Netgear wireless range extender. Try to fix the error of your range extender issue with all the above-described tips.