The Netis WF2409E wireless router provides a network range of up to 3000 square feet. It transfers the wifi network range without any signal interference. Moreover, it provides a fast wifi network range to the computer, laptop, cameras, and smartphones without any network interruption. You can connect the Netis wifi router with the help of an ethernet cable or WPS( wifi protected setup)button. With the help of its robust wifi range, you can enjoy unlimited streaming HD videos, gaming, and multitasking simultaneously without any obstacles.
The Netis wireless router supports more than 25 devices simultaneously, and its downloading speed is ideal. If you have trouble with the network, change the direction of the antennas of the Netis router, thus it will transfer better range. Furthermore, it provides the parental control feature that monitors and controls the activities of your children from unknown sites. Therefore, you can fix the activities whichever you want to access, and the Netis routers allocate wireless range around your home.
Netis WF2409E wireless router Technical specification
The technical specifications of the Netis wireless router are as follows:
- It transfers data in 300 megabits per second which is its high network connection.
- The MIMO 5 dBi antennas are used to boost the performance and transmission range.
- The Netis is a dual-band router, and it gives us 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies.
- Item model number WF2409E
- Product dimensions 10 x 6 x 3 inches
- Item dimensions 10 x 6 x 3 inches LxWxH
- ASIN B0196RQIDA
- Compliant Standards IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
- The Netis router has various WAN connection types in AP Router mode: DHCP, Static IP, PPPoE, l2tp, PPTP, Dual Access, WISP. Multiple wireless modes- AP, Repeater, AP+WDS, WDS, Client.
- The Netis router has a power button, reset button, WAN port, 1* 9V/500mA Power Adapter, an ethernet cable, LAN ports, LED lights that show the status of your router’s network.
These mentioned above specifications of this wireless router differ your wireless Netis router from the other routers.
Netis WF2409E wireless router manual
Would you like to understand exactly about the Netis router? Then, the Netis router manual provides every kind of information in an elaborate form. The manual explains the features, setup, issues, troubleshooting tips, review, etc. of the Netis router. If you have purchased it, for the first time, and you do not know how to install this dual-band Netis router. Apart from this, it also instructs you how to do the Netis WiFi router setup. So, the first and foremost step is to read the manual of this router, and then follow its mentioned step-by-step procedures of installation. Surely, the manual helps you a lot to solve all your doubts.
The Netis WiFi router installation
Now, we will tell you in detail the Netis router installation process in the following manner:
- First of all, unbox your Netis WF2409E wireless router.
- Then, place your Netis router wherever you want to place it.
- Further, join it with the help of a power adapter, and attach it to the power socket.
- After that, connect your Netis router with the modem and turn on the Power button.
- Now, connect your computer through an ethernet cable with the wireless Netis router.
- The Netis router can be connected through WPS(wifi protected setup) pairing to provide the wifi network range.
After the Netis hardware installation, you need to configure the Netis WF2409E wireless router settings that will be discussed in the following points.
Netis WF2409E router setup
There are the following points of the Netgear router setup that might be followed during setup through your computer, laptop.
- Firstly, make sure the internet connection is properly connected or not.
- Then, go to your connected device computer or laptop with the Netis router.
- Further, find out the wifi setting of your computer or laptop, and set up and select your preferred network name ( Netis router) from the list of networks.
- Now, click on connected, and then press the OK button.
- Finally, you can see your Netis router is ready to connect it and provide its fast and uninterrupted range.
If you want to change the setting of the Netis WF2409E wireless router, you should first go through the login page. The step-by-step processes are as follows.
Netis router login with the web browser
Carefully follow the Netis login process, which is mentioned in the following points:
- Initially, check out whether your computer or laptop is properly connected or not with the internet.
- Subsequently, visit the web browser of your connected device computer, laptop.
- Then, type the IP(internet protocol) address 192.168.1.1 of the Netis router in the address bar.
- Afterward, enter the username and Netis router default password of the Netis router.
- Now, a new window will open, and from it, you can change the configuration of your wireless router.
However, you can effortlessly log in through the Netis application. It automatically connects the Netis router’s network with your connected devices after downloading this application. So, we will discuss the Netis router’s application here.
Netis wireless router login through the app
If you do not want to log in through the lengthy process, therefore the Netis router app will help you a lot. These are the significant points that will tell you how to log in through the Netis application.
- Firstly, download the Netis application from the google store.
- After that, launch this application on your mobile phone or computer.
- Open this Netis application on your device and create an account, if you download it for the first time.
- Then, it automatically connects the wifi network to your computer, ile phone, and laptop.
- You can change its configuration from this application.
Netis router not working
Sometimes, the Netis router does not work properly and does not provide its wifi range to the devices due to many reasons. These are the following points that tell us why your Netis WF2409E wireless router is not working:
- The internet range might be slow.
- The firmware of your router can be obsolete.
- The setup process might not be working properly.
- The main power switch might be faulty.
There are numerous troubleshooting points of the above issues that are as follows.
To resolve these above-mentioned issues, you should follow these troubleshooting tips:
Update the Netis router obsolete firmware
Infrequently, the obsolete firmware of the Netis router creates difficulty and it stops working. So, you should update the Netis router’s old version of the firmware. Now, we will tell you the steps on how to update the obsolete firmware of your Netis router:
- The step is, to begin with, make sure that your computer or laptop should be connected with the Netis router.
- Then, use a web browser and enter the IP(internet protocol) address of the Netis WF2409E wireless router.
- A login window will open, meanwhile type the Netis router username and default password of the Netis router.
- Afterward, find out the Netis router firmware update option that is on the left side of your computer screen.
- Then, update the obsolete firmware of the Netis router.
- Finally, you can see in the setting that the outdated version of firmware has been updated.
Check the Netis router internet connection
Sometimes, improper internet connection creates problems and it does not provide a network range to the Netis router. Therefore, contact your internet service provider which is available 24X7 for the customer’s help.
Check the power switch
Make sure your main power switch is working or not. If it is not working or faulty, then plug your Netis router switch into the other power switch.
Change the damaged ethernet cable
The faulty ethernet cable might be connected to the Netis WF2409E wireless router. Hence, if the Netis router is not working, then you should change the faulty or damaged ethernet cable with the correct one.
The mentioned above troubleshooting points will definitely resolve all your issues regarding the Netis router.
Netis router reset
The reset is the last option to resolve the Netis router’s problem. These are the steps that should be obeyed at the time of reset.
- Initially, find out the reset button of the Netis WF2409E router.
- Press it with the help of a sharp object or pin and hold it for at least a few seconds.
- Leave the Netis router reset button.
- After a while, now we can see the reset process has been completed.
These are all the reset processes that will help you a lot to resolve all your problems that appear in the path of the Netis wireless router.
Review of the Netis WF2409E wireless router
The Netis wireless router provides a robust and fast network range to your connected devices. Moreover, its installation and setup are very easy, even a layman can do it with the help of its manual.13.1 ounces around its weight that can be easily lifted anywhere effortlessly according to your convenience. Do you want to know how to log in? All the login steps are mentioned in the manual of the Netis router. If you would like to buy a device, first you will check the Netis WiFi router review. It is available on Amazon. Furthermore, I have purchased it, and I never faced any major issue with this wireless router. The Netis WF2409E router consumes less electricity which is economically beneficial for all the users.
Question: Does the Netis router use tri-band technology?
Answer: No, it uses dual-band technology.
Question: Is it compatible with smartphones?
Answer: Yes, it is compatible with smartphones.
Question: What is the Netis router data transfer rate?
Answer: Its data transfer rate is 300 megabits per second.
Question: Can I stream games with the Netis router?
Answer: Definitely, you can stream HD videos, games with the help of this router.
Question: Can I modify the username admin of the router?
Answer: No, you can not do this, but you can change the password.