Nighthawk M1 LTE Router (MR1100) Setup and Troubleshooting
The Nighthawk M1 LTE router is a small pocket mobile wireless device. Its features are WLAN 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz, Dual-band or dual-concurrent WLAN, WLAN 802.11 a/n/ac 5 GHz
A large battery with 5040mAh, Micro SD card, and smart TS9 antennas. This MR1100 mobile router delivers a stable, fast WiFi network connection to twenty and more devices. It uses cellular network coverage for the Nighthawk M1 mobile router and makes a Wi-Fi access point anywhere. You can use this Wi-Fi access point for connecting wireless devices such as computers, laptops with mobile broadband networks and get the internet on your wireless devices. This mobile router uses the 2.4GHz and 5GHz dual-band latest technology.
How to setup the Nighthawk M1 LTE Router?
Unbox Mobile Router First and And check in the box that it has all the accessories to access the network. Then, install the mobile router battery. Here are some steps of the Nighthawk M1 LTE 4G mobile router (MR1100) setup given below.
- You do not turn on the power of the mobile router (MR1100) before the battery installation.
- Now, remove the cover on the back of your mobile router.
- Insert the battery in your mobile router properly.
- After putting the battery you can again cover-up the Mobile router back cover.
- Turn on the power of your mobile router.
- The LED button will blink the colored light.
- You can get the WiFi name and password through the mobile router LCD display.
The Nighthawk MR1100 4G LTE mobile router installation process is completed now. You can use the mobile router network on your wireless devices.
What should I do to setup the Nighthawk M1 4G LTE Netgear Mobile app?
The Netgear mobile app usually manages and controls your Mobile router easily. You can use the Netgear mobile app for creating an account and configure the mobile router wi-fi setting. To download the Nighthawk M1 4G LTE Netgear app follow some steps.
- You can use any mobile phone, laptop, computer for downloading the Netgear app.
- Connect your personal computer to the internet.
- Launch a web browser on your Pc and type or search in the URL http://netgear.com/mobileapp.
- You can also download this mobile router app through the play store.
- The web browser is buffering the Nighthawk MR1100 M1 4G LTE Netgear app.
- The Netgear app download option will be displayed on the computer screen.
- You can download this app and install it.
These are some steps of downloading the Nighthawk M1 4G LTE mobile router (MR1100) Netgear app.
How can I access the Nighthawk M1 LTE router using the Netgear app?
After downloading the mobile router Netgear app, install it and click on the icon of the app to open it. Attach the mobile router to your personal computer using the USB cable. Follow some steps to access the Nighthawk mobile router login page.
- Now, click on the sign-in option and create an account for your mobile router.
- Then, for instant access to the Nighthawk M1 LTE 4G mobile router login click on the login option.
- You enter the username and password of your mobile router in the login box.
- Complete the Nighthawk M1 router (MR1100) log-in credentials and click on the login option.
- After the mobile router login, look on your PC screen shows various notifications such as:
• Data usage as provided by the service provider
• Your cellular network and WiFi signals and battery performance level
• Connected devices with your mobile router
• WiFi name and password of your M1 4G mobile router
• Current Wi-Fi signal strength
- Get all notifications about your mobile router from the mobile Netgear app.
- At last, Click on the next option or hit the enter key.
The Nighthawk M1 Mobile router (MR1100) login process is finished now using the Netgear app. You can use these steps to access the mobile router.
How to configure the Nighthawk M1 LTE router using the Netgear app?
The Nighthawk M1 mobile router (MR1100) Netgear app specifically makes for managing the mobile router administrative setting. Follow some steps of the Nighthawk M1 LTE 4G mobile router setup steps are given below.
- You turn on the power of the mobile router (MR1100) and connect the USB cable to your computer.
- Then, you launch a Netgear mobile app on your mobile phone or computer.
- Click on the download option and to open this app install it.
- After launching the Netgear nighthawk app, complete the login credentials.
- The Nighthawk MR1100 mobile router setup option is displayed on the computer screen after the login.
- Click on the setting option and go into the administrative setting.
- Then, again click on the wireless setting option and complete the wireless setting change accordingly.
- After changing the setting, click on the save option.
- If you want to do more changes to your mobile router setting, then follow all the instructions given on the screen.
- Complete the mobile router setting and click on the save or apply option.
Thus, the Nighthawk M1 4G LTE Mobile router (MR1100) setup or configuration process is finished. You can connect now to the mobile router Wi-Fi network on your PC using the username and password.
What issues do the Nighthawk MR1100 M1 LTE mobile routers face?
There are very few problems that come with this mobile router. Here are some Nighthawk M1 4G mobile router issues, these are given below.
- The Nighthawk M1 broadband not working or disconnecting issues.
- Signal strength is very weak.
- It does not provide the internet properly and the M1 mobile router keeps not dropping WiFi.
- Battery backup is very low.
- The USB cable is not working and the LED light does not blink.
- Not drops the internet fastly.
- Overloading and overheating are the most common issues.
- Not shown on the Mobile router Front LED screen router information.
These are some issues faced by the nighthawk M1 Mobile router (MR1100).
What should Do to troubleshoot the Nighthawk MR1100 M1 4G LTE mobile router issues?
The Nighthawk M1 mobile router (MR1100) issues are very few. To fix or troubleshoot these mobile router issues follow the given below steps.
- If your mobile router is not working, then you can download the latest version of the Nighthawk M1 4G LTE mobile router firmware.
- For fixing the various problems of the mobile router you can again reset your Nighthawk M1 mobile router (MR1100).
- To get a good WiFi network, remove your mobile router from its previous location and place it in the ventilated and cool area. It fixes your mobile router overheating and signal strength issues.
- Clear all caches, cookies, and history from your device.
- To get a better battery backup, you can again install the battery on your mobile router.
These are some steps of the Nighthawk M1 LTE Mobile router (MR1100) troubleshooting. These points may help to fix your mobile router problems.
Can I reset My Nighthawk M1 4G LTE mobile router?
Of course, by pressing or holding the WPS or reset button you can quickly reset the mobile router. Using any object press the WPS button for three seconds and release it. Wait for a few seconds, the factory default setting, and the mobile router is reboot now.
How to Update the Nighthawk MR1100 M1 4G mobile router Firmware?
Using the Netgear app, you can quickly update the Nighthawk MR1100 M1 LTE mobile router firmware. Open the mobile app on your gadgets, then login into the mobile router. The Firmware update option will be displayed on the app screen click on this option and download the new version of your router firmware. Complete the Firmware update by following the on-screen given instructions.
Why does the Nighthawk M1 4G LTE mobile router LEd light?
The Nighthawk MR1100 4G LTE mobile router LED light indicates the network signal strength. If the LED light is solid green it means the network signal strength is very strong. If it is blue or orange color light that means your Broadband network signal strength is very low.