The Tp-link Archer C20 router provides a robust and fast network range. Moreover, it is built with dual-band technology 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency band. Its external antennas consist of omnidirectional technology that transfers superior signals in every direction at your desired location. Therefore, you can enjoy uninterrupted streaming HD videos, games, and multitasking simultaneously. With the help of this wifi encryption WEP, WPAWPA2, WPA/WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x), you can secure your foremost information.
Furthermore, it transmits your data in 733 megabits per second without any network interruption. It consists of WiFi 5 technology that gives 802.11ac standard for 5GHz and 802.11n for 2.4GHz. You can install its Tether application from the google store, and can easily set it up from your android and ios devices. Moreover, it supported the IPV6 network layer protocol. The Tp-link Archer router provides a wifi network range to many devices at a single time.
Tp-link Archer C20 router features
There are multifarious features of the Tp-link Archer C20 router that can attract the attention of customers. And these are discussed in the following manner:
- The AC750 wireless router utilizes a parental control special feature that can monitor and control the activities of your children at the time of using this archer C20 network.
- There are three working modes of this dual-band router, extender mode, router mode, and access point mode. With the help of extender mode, you could extend the router’s network range to wide areas. While access point mode transmits the wireless wifi range to your devices.
- It operates the guest network that restricts our network access for unknown or outsider clients, hence your network will be secure from intruders.
- Moreover, 22.3 x 35.7 x 6.8 cm is its dimension size.
So, these are the eye-catching features of the Tp-link Archer C20 router.
Tp-link Archer C20 router Installation
Now, we will tell you how to install the Tp-link router in the following manner:
- Firstly, unbox your tp-link router and collect all the hardware accessories from this box.
- Then, join the antennas with your router box and place or mount your router wherever you want to place it.
- Further, attach the ethernet cable with the router and modem and at the same time plug the power adapter with the router and another end in the wall socket.
- Make sure the wall power socket is being worked. If it is faulty, meanwhile plug it into another socket.
- Switch on the power button of your wireless router.
- Then, it is ready to connect with a computer, laptop, and any device.
- If you want to connect your Archer router with the computer through the WPS(wifi protected setup) button, then the Archer router transmits the wifi network range to your computer without ethernet cable and it consumes less time for network sharing.
These are all the important steps that you should obey during the hardware installation of the Tp-link Archer router.
The tp-link router setup guide
If you have completed the installation process of your archer c20. Then, you should know its setup steps, so, we would tell you the setup guide of this impeccable router in the following points:
- Initially, make sure your internet range is properly connected. If the internet is not connected with your router, firstly connect the internet connectivity.
- Then, go to the computer or laptop which is connected with the router. Afterward, find out the wifi setting, and select the preferred(archer c20) network from the list of network names.
- Click on the connect and after that tap on the OK button.
Now, the tp-link archer c20 setup has been completed.
That is all the setup steps as are mentioned above.
Setup VPN on the Tp-link wireless router
VPN stands for virtual private network, its name suggests that it keeps your network secure and does not show your IP address and location to the other person. These are the steps how to configure the VPN:
- Firstly, ensure your router is properly connected to your device.
- Then, go to the web browser and enter the http 192.168.1.1 admin tp link
- After that, enter the username and the default password that is admin.
- Furthermore, go to the home page and enter the network button> Wan> Create a VPN account.
- Then select the server IP address from the list and enter the username of the VPN server and password of it.
- Now, click on the connect icon.
- Finally, you can check out its status from the home button whether this option is enabled or not.
The VPN set will help you to protect your network from hackers, cyber-attacks, etc.
Tp-link router login with Tether app
The tp-link ac750 router provides the Tether application facility through which you can access its network. These are the following key points that will tell you how to download and log in to this tether app:
- The first and most important step is to install this Tether application from the google store or play store.
- Then, launch this application on your android phone or wherever you want to install it.
- Create an account for the login, if you are using this app the first time.
- After creating an account, enter the user name, and default password of your tp-link router.
- Now, this app automatically detects the wifi network of your router.
- Finally, enjoy this uninterrupted wifi range and streaming games and multifarious activity simultaneously.
That’s all the step-by-step process that definitely helps you to download this application.
The Tp-link router not turning on
Do you want to know the reasons why your Tp-link router not turning on? There are many reasons like your Tp-link Archer C20 router might be not properly set up, the internet connection might be slow, your dual-band router can be faulty. To resolve these numerous obstacles, we will tell you the foremost troubleshooting tips, which are as follows.
These are the following troubleshooting tips to rectifying the above-mentioned issues:
Check the internet connection
Firstly, check out whether the internet connection is connected or not. If the internet is not connected to your Archer C20, then connect it first. But sometimes the internet range does not receive properly due to technical issues. So, contact your internet service provider which is available for technical help.
Change the faulty router
Infrequently, the Tp-link router might be faulty or damaged. Therefore, replace your router.
Check the router setup
The improper setup of the Tp-link wifi router creates a problem and does not work or connect. Thus, repeat the setup of the Tp-link C20 router.
Update the firmware
The obsolete firmware of the Tp-link router creates a problem and it stops the router’s working. Therefore, you should update the outdated firmware of your dual-band router. These are the steps to update the outdated version of the tp-link archer c20 firmware
- First of all, launch the web browser of your device, computer, or laptop.
- Then, enter the internet protocol address of your wireless router.
- Furthermore, type the username and default password of the Tp-link wifi router.
- After that, a new window will open and go to the home button and click on the firmware update icon.
- The firmware update process will start and after a while, this process will be completed.
Tp-link Archer C20 router reset
If the above troubleshooting tips are not solving your router’s issues. Then reset is the last option to resolve all your issues. Here are the points that should be followed during the tp-link archer c20 reset.
- Firstly, find out the reset button of your Tp-link router that is placed on the backside of the router.
- Then, push the reset button of the Tp-link router by using a sharp object or pin and hold it at least for a few seconds.
- Now, leave the reset button.
- And you can watch the reset process has been completed.
The reset will surely resolve all your obstacles in the path of the Tp-link Archer c20 router.
Tp-link router review
The Tp-link router provides a seamless network range to your desired location. It removes the dead zones from your network signal. If you are troubled with the signal error, change the direction of its antenna. Thus, you can see your signal will be transferred properly. Furthermore, the installation and setup process is very easy, even you can do it with the help of its manual guide. I have purchased it from the amazon online shopping website, but I never faced any major issue yet. Moreover, it consumes less electricity as compared to other routers. Further, as compared to its features, its price is affordable. Everyone can purchase it easily.
Question: Does it use Dual-band technology?
Answer: Yes, it uses dual-band technology.
Question: Can the Tp-link Archer router work on wifi alone, if there is not an ethernet cable available?
Answer: Yes, it can work on wifi mode.
Question: How to reset this router?
Answer: Just, push the reset button with the help of a sharp object for a few seconds.
Question: What is the requirement of parental control?
Answer: This feature monitors and controls the activities of your children.
Question: Does it support IPV6?
Answer: Yes, it supports the internet protocol version6.
Question: Can I install an application for easy setup of the Tp-link Archer C20 router?
Answer: Yes, with the help of the Tether application, you can effortlessly set up your router.