The TP-Link Archer C24 is a transcendent dual-band Wi-Fi router that proffers exceptional Wi-Fi speed in your overall home or office. It gives a total transmission speed of up to 750Mbps that is exquisite for gaming consoles, sharing long files, & video streaming. In addition, the 4× outer antennas are built-in on this router to give a reliable connection and a far-reaching Wi-Fi network. Moreover, the TP-Link Archer c24 Wi-Fi router supports multi-modes such as access point, router, and range extender. As well, this dual-band router consists of a Parental Controls feature that absolutely manages when and how attached the networking device can get to the Wi-Fi network. Also, provides a separate WiFi network for guests with the Guest Network.
Additionally, the tp link archer c24 dual band router has 4× LAN and 1× WAN ports to connect the Wired device. In order to get the brisk WiFi transmission speed, the setup is vital. You can ingeniously perform the setup of this router with two different methods. To get the detailed setup steps, follow this complete blog.
Hardware TP-Link Archer C24 Wi-Fi Router setup steps
Through the mentioned below given steps, you can handily do the hardware setup of your Archer C24 dual-band router. Let us commence with the hardware setup steps.
Position your Archer C24 router:
Before installing the Archer C24 router, it is crucial that you determine its position.
- Do not place your router in a place where there is a lot of moisture or oppressive heat.
- The location of the TP-Link router should be such that it can connect to different devices.
- Keep your WiFi router attached to a wall or table, otherwise, the device will not work.
- Also, keep away your TP-Link Archer C24 router from electromagnetic radiation.
Connect Tp-link router to the Internet:
- Initially, you have to take all accessories into the parcel box and meticulously read the tp-link archer c24 manual.
- Now, you have to shut off your internet modem and take away the battery if it has one.
- Next, unite the powered-off internet modem to the WAN jack of your Archer C24 by using a cat 5 cord.
- Then, you have to clasp the modem’s power button and wait for a few moments for it to restart.
- Henceforth, relate the power adapter to the Archer c24 router.
- Verify whether the internet LED router is solid before continuing the configuration.
3) Connect your computer to the Archer C24:
You can join the computer to the TP-Link Archer ac750 dual band router in two methods.
First of all, you have to shut off your computer, if it is switched ON. Next, you have to take one end of the patch cable and insert it into the router’s LAN jack. Along with this, the other end is in the jack of the computer. Then, switch on the computer and examine the connection.
To relate your computer to the router with a wireless connection, switch on your PC. then, you have to toggle the WiFi icon. Next, you have to unearth the router’s SSID. The default name is TP-Link_XXXX, click on it. Subsequently, put down the password, & click the Connect icon.
And that’s it! The installation steps of the router tp-link archer c24 ac750 dual-band wifi are completely completed.
Get the TP-Link Archer C24 Wi-Fi Router Login steps
Through the mentioned-below steps, you can ingeniously certify the Login page and quickly log in.
- In order to certify the login page, you have to pick any browser on your PC.
- On the address section of the browser, put down the http://tplinkwifi.net.
- Henceforth, you will certify the login admin interface on your computer.
- To complete the login, you have to put down the tp link archer c24 local password on their appropriate field.
- In their field, you have to typewrite the admin.
- At the last, hit the login icon.
Thus, the login steps of the TP-Link Archer C24 router are done.
TP Link Archer C24 router setup steps
After certifying the login page, you can conveniently do the setup of your Archer C24 Wi-Fi router. Let’s go ahead with the tp link archer c24 setup steps.
- First and foremost, login to your C24 AC750 Wi-Fi router, with http://192.168.0.1.
- Next, the setup interface will pop up on your computer screen.
- On the setup interface, you have to click the Wireless icon.
- Under the wireless tab, opt for and open the Network icon. You have to probe whether the 5GHz network is enabled or not.
- Then, open the Security Encryption, & inspect the security level.
- To get a robust network connection, allow the PPPoE network connection.
- To do the complete setup, follow the prompted screen info step-by-step.
- At last, hit the Finish icon.
Quick Web-Based setup TP-Link Archer C24 C750 Router with Tether app
If you are probing how to setup tp link archer c24 with the Tether app, then don’t be concerned. Just. follow the mentioned below steps.
- Natively, open the Google Play Store and search the TP-Link Tether App.
- After searching the app, hit or tap the Download icon.
- After downloading the Tether app, you have to sign in/sign up for the account.
- If you have an account, tap the Sign-in icon. Then log in by filling the login identification.
- As well, if you don’t have an account, tap the sign-up icon. To sign up for the account, put down the Valid username and tp-link archer c24 default password.
- When you are on the home setup interface of the app you will click the + icon and add the C24 router to the app.
- After adding the router to the app, you will set a strong password.
- Follow the screen command to conclude the setup with the Tether app.
Congratulations! The setup of the Archer C24 Wi-Fi dual-band router is successfully done.
Configurations the TP-Link Archer C24 Wi-Fi router in Access Point mode
In order to configure the tp-link router as access point mode, just look at the glance in the below steps.
- To configure the access point mode, firstly, log in to your router.
- Visit 192.168.1.1, and get the login interface of the TP-Link Archer C24 router.
- Next, you have to form a password for security purposes and hit Get’s Started icon.
- Then, click change mode in the top right corner on the setup wizard.
- Subsequently, opt for Access Point mode in the below list.
- Henceforth, write up the SSID and Security Key in their respective section.
- Eventually, hit the save icon.
Troubleshooting steps for TP-Link Archer C40 Wi-Fi router
Here are some troubleshooting tips to solve the crisis linked to the tp-link router. Let us commence the troubleshooting steps.
Restart the Archer C24 router:
If you are searching for a solution to tp-link router no internet access problem, then you can restart the router.
- To restart the Wi-Fi router, you will need to remove the patch or Ethernet cord from the available LAN jack.
- Then, you have to turn off the power switch of the power supply unit.
- Next, you have to remove the power adapter from the router and power supply unit.
- You have to shut off the Archer c24 router by pressing the power button.
- After a while, again you have to connect the power adapter and turn off the power to the router.
Inspect the connection:
To resolve the tp-link no internet light error, must follow the mentioned-below tricks.
- You have to check whether your Tap-Link router is connected to the Internet modem or not.
- If the network cable is loose, you’ll need to connect to the ports.
- As well, if the cable is damaged, you will have to replace it.
Check the Firmware Update:
If you are searching for a solution about tp-link no internet connection iphone, then for this check the Firmware version.
- To check the Firmware, log in to your Archer C24 router into the web-based interface.
- Next, go to the System tools icon and detect the Firmware Upgrade section.
- Under the Firmware Upgrade section, you have to probe the firmware version.
Reset the Tp-Link router:
The best option is to reset the router when the tp-link router is not working.
- First and foremost, switch on your TP-Link archer AC750 Wi-Fi router.
- Next, you have to ascertain the small reset button on your dual-band router.
- Henceforth, smoothly insert the tinny pin into the router’s reset button for a few seconds.
- In the end, the router will restart and reboot.
Thus, these are some troubleshooting steps to resolve the bugs of the Archer C24 dual-band Wi-Fi router.
TP-Link Archer C24 router Firmware update steps
To upgrade the tp link archer c24 firmware just follow the below step-by-step instructions.
- Basically, download the recent firmware file. For this, search the recent firmware file and then download it.
- After downloading the file, you have to log in to your C24 router.
- Next, navigate the More tools setting and inspect the Upgrade Firmware section.
- Then, you have to load the downloaded Firmware file into their column.
- When the downloaded firmware file is completely loaded, you have to click on the Upgrade section.
- After the tp-link archer c24 firmware update process is complete, the router will reboot.
TP-Link Archer C24 AC750 review
In my opinion, the tp-link archer c24 review is better and more good than the other brand’s router reviews. It appositely works with dual-band networks that proffer brisk Wi-Fi speed. The network connection is more robust than my previous router. In addition, the 4× outer antennas are placed on the top side of the Tp-link archer c24 ac750 dual-band wi-fi router. These antennas improve the network connection. As well, 3 in 1 mode is also available in this router like router, extender, and access point. You can readily share the network with your guest through the Guest network feature. You can efficiently do the setup with the web-based or TP-Link Tether app. Thus, the TP-Link Archer C24 Wi-Fi router is a tremendous and exceptional networking device.