The Mercusys WiFi router is high-power & completely supports 802.11ac next-generation standard network router. It absolutely creates blazing, ultra-fast, & more reliable wireless network signals by using the latest & next-generation 802.11ac network standard. Additionally, the AC network standard is completely faster & speedy than the N network standard. The network connectivity with this standard is fastest, secure, powerful, & more stable. Moreover, the dual-band network like 2.4GHz or 5GHz is concurrent in the mercusys router. The 2.4GHz network of dual-band ultimately allows users to enjoy web surfing & sending or checking emails. Besides, the 5GHz network allows you to watch your favorite UHD shows on your mobile or smart TV & also enjoy blazing-speed online gaming. The mwlogin.net absolutely allows accessing wireless network signals through your residence.
Furthermore, the high-gain 5dBi antennas are powered by the Mercusys dual-band router that delivers strong network signals as well as great wireless coverage. These antennas dramatically improve W-Fii signal strength, capacity, and durability. To improve or enhance the wireless range, you visit mwlogin.net configurar & then configure the internet connection. Now, the network range has entirely improved.
Mwlogin.net login steps of Mercusys WiFi Router
The Mercusys Wireless Networking Router delivers high-speed network signals to every room in your home. If you want to get stable network signals for a long time on your device then you have to configure its setting. But the setting can be configured only when you login mercusys router account.
- To login to the router’s account, launch a web browser on your wired or wireless device, with the browser fully updated. Otherwise, the error will come.
- Also, make sure that the browser is open on the device that it is connected to the network.
- Now you have to type http://mwlogin.net in the upper search bar from the wired and wireless device in which the browser is open.
- Now it will take you to the login page of this router directly in your wired and wireless devices.
- If in case you do not get the login page, then you can also reach the login page with the help of the default ip 192.168.1.1.
- To login to the router’s account successfully, you need the mercusys router login password.
- On the login page of this dual-band router, you have to type the default password and username that is presented in the username and password column on this page.
- On the login page, there will be a bottom-side login option, click on it and log in to the account.
Finally! With mwlogin.net login the login steps of this wireless router are totally finished.
Mwlogin.net change password
Many times the network signals of the wireless router become weak due to which the user’s client’s device is not connected. This happens because many devices are connected with the admin password. You can modify the password to recover the network range.
- You can easily & effortlessly do mwlogin.net change password by using the web interface panel.
- Once the router account is logged in, you have to click on the Basic tab option which is available in the top menu on the homepage of the router.
- Under the basic tab, in the following option that is available, you have to select the wireless option.
- To change the admin password, you click the password field that is equipped in the wireless option.
- Presently, you have to type a new password for this router in the presented field.
- To save this new password, you have to click on the Save button for the Mercusys router which is given below.
Congratulations! The mercusys router password change steps are thoroughly complete.
Change the Mercusys WiFi Router Network SSID
If the default network name is not showing in the user’s client device, then you can change the default network SSID(Network Name) for this. Here are some steps to change the default SSID.
- Login to the Mercusys router’s account from the web-based panel or mercusys router ip. The IP of this device is 192.168.1.1.
- On the homepage of the router, click on the Basic tab option from the top menu, after the account login.
- There will be an option of Wireless in the left menu of the page, select it to change the network name(SSID).
- Here, you have to type a new network SSID of up to 32 characters in the available SSID(network name) field.
- To change the default network name, you have to click on the save option which is available on the page.
Eventually! The SSID of the Mercusys high-power router is completely changed.
Mercusys router setup with mwlogin.net
To amplify the wireless network you have to configure LAN, MAC address, & DHCP server settings. Additionally, mercusys router setup is a must to amplify & enhance the wireless speed.
- To set up the router, you need to create a connection to the computer equipment with the mercusys router via the Ethernet port.
- You have to open the web interface on the computer that has created the connection with the Mercusys router. Type, http://mwlogin.net and properly login the account in the login page that accesses our website.
- On the homepage of the Mercusys Router, you have to click the network setting option.
- Within the network setting, there will be an option of LAN setting, you will have to click on that option and configure this setting.
- In the LAN setting, choose manual, you wish to change the default ip then click the IP address option. You have to enter the Subnet mask in the column that is available on the LAN setting page.
- Next, choose the host network in the wireless setting. In this setting, you have to configure the network name(SSID) and password.
- In the last, configure the DHCP server setting. If this setting is switched ON, then use the DHCP server option & properly switch off this setting.
- After configuring LAN, MAC address, & DHCP server settings, you need to save this setting, for you have to click the save option.
The setup of the Mercusys dual-band wireless router is entirely finished. You can also follow these setup steps to improve the network range of the router.
Resolutions: internet connection slow of Mercusys router
Mercusys wireless router delivers high-speed network connectivity. But sometimes, the network signals are slow. If you wish to get high-speed network signals, then you have to configure advanced settings. The default 192.168.1.1 mwlogin.net allows access to the advanced setting.
- From mwlogin password login, you have to access the login page & absolutely change the password. You have to mention a new password in their field & save this password.
- You have to upgrade the latest firmware version of this router.
- Configure the network map setting to improve the internet connection.
Mercusys MW300RE Extender
The mercusys mw300re is a wireless signal amplifier range extender device. It absolutely extends the standard router network range. The network signals of this device are more strong & stable than the traditional router. If you wish to enhance the mercusys router network, then with this device you can easily amplify the network signals.
Connect the mercusys wifi router to the mercusys extender via MERCUSYS_RE_XXX
In the long-range area the network connectivity of the Mercusys WiFi router is not sufficient. Users face interrupted or slow signals with the router. If you wish to improve or amplify the network range of the router device. Then you have to connect the router to the mercusys range extender. The range extender amplifies the network connectivity & delivers high-speed network connectivity. You can easily & securely connect the WiFi router to the mercusys router through the WPS button.
mwlogin 300 re login with mwlogin.net
The mercusys mw300re range extender delivers high-speed network connectivity. Here are some steps to login the mw300re range extender.
- Launch the web interface on your network-connected PC.
- Navigate www.mwlogin.net in the search panel of the web interface.
- On the MW300RE login page, you have to mention the admin password in their field.
- In the end, click the login option & properly login the account.
Configure WDS Bridging mode in MW300RE extender via mwlogin.net extender
The WDS bridging mode of the range extender device absolutely delivers high-speed network connectivity. To amplify the network range & improve the router weak network, you have to configure WDS Bridging mode.
- To configure the WDS Bridging mode, you have to visit advanced settings.
- From mwlogin mercusys, you can easily visit in the advanced setting of the etender device.
- You have to select the 2.4GHz wireless option, & click WDS Bridging option.
- If this option is off, then ON it with their option.
- In the available password field, mention the network name & net mwlogin 300 admin password, click the save option.
Troubleshooting about common issue of Mercusys WiFi router
Sometimes the wireless router does not turn on, does not provide full high-speed, and there are many other common issues. So there are some troubleshooting steps for all these common issues.
http //mwlogin.net not working:
Sometimes, the http //mwlogin.net not working and the user cannot access the router. Some solutions:
- To resolve the issue, you have to examine the Wi-Fi network connection. Your client device like a computer or mobile phone connects to the network.
- Remove the history and cache of the browser in which you are accessing it
Mercusys wireless router won’t turn ON:
If mercusys dual-band router is not turning ON, then you can try to resolve it manually.
- Ensure the power cord is securely applied to the available power connector of the Mercusys router.
Make sure the power connector is tight & the power outlet switch is turned ON.
Router not connecting:
Sometimes, the mercusys router not connecting to the internet modem. Here are some resolutions.
- Verify the Ethernet cable that you are using for the modem & router connection is not broken.
- Both ends of the cable surely connect to the LAN port of both devices.
Not access login page with mwlogin.net:
Many times, the mwlogin.net not working & the login page is not accessible.
- To resolve the issue, you have to verify the web browser. If the browser is not updated then you have to update it.
- To access the login page, you use http://192.168.1.1 instead of the router’s web address.
NO internet connection:
If the mercusys router no internet connection, then you can follow some steps.
- To fix the issue, you can restart your device by using its power button.
- If the issue is still not fixed then you press the reset button and reset the device.
Mercusys router update firmware by using mwlogin.net
To fix the solid red LED light issue, you should upgrade the mercusys router’s latest firmware. Here are some steps for mercusys router update firmware in a quick way.
- To upgrade to the latest firmware, you have to log in to the account by a visit in the web interface panel.
- Once the account is logged in, you have to go to Settings and click on Advanced Settings.
- Under Advanced Settings, you have to click on the Firmware Upgrade option and verify the firmware.
- If the version is thoroughly outdated, just click the upload option that is available on the firmware page.
- Now you have to insert the latest file in the browse field which you have downloaded for firmware upgrade.
- In the end, click the upgrade option.
Mwlogin.net reset instructions
If the mercusys WiFi router is not working then you can perform a reset to manually resolve the issue.
- To reset the router, assure the wireless router power is turned ON. If it is not turned ON then you can press the power button here in the router & turn it ON.
- After accessing the login page of the router, it has to be logged in with the http //mwlogin.net password.
- Then, go to the setting and select the reset/backup option.
- Before resetting the router, you have to back up the settings, then click on Backup.
- In the end, click the reset option & mercusys router reset.
Review of mercusys WiFi router
In my point of view, mercusys router review is a high-range & stupendous wireless router device. The wireless network range is superior extended because the high gain antennas are built-in in this device that enhances the wireless network signals. With this antenna, you absolutely get the wireless network signals in all rooms of your home. Furthermore, the dual-band network is also built-in in this device. This network works well & fully enhances the network connectivity. The 2.4GHz network delivers whole-home fast coverage with a reliable network. The guest network feature is built-in that provides the network for your visitor. To give a network to your guest, you can enable this feature by going to Settings.
The mercusys router works with the latest 802.11ac technology that gives a high & seamless network. You can seamlessly enjoy ultra-high-speed online gaming with your fiend, watch favorite shows, surf the web seamlessly, & more. You can securely access the Mercusys router by using mwlogin.net. However, you can effortlessly configure the setting of this router. Thus, the mercusys wifi router is a superior & optimum high-range router for your home & all devices.
220.127.116.11 Default Router IP Login
192.168.1.4 IP address
192.168.15.1 IP address
Netgear wifi extender device light not on