Do you have continuous water leaks in your home but cannot detect it on time? Water leaks can severely malfunction your electric products or can also cause short circuits. This is why you may have to buy a water sensor. Proteus has come up with a product to tackle your problem. The Proteus Aquo WiFi water sensor is a device that will prompt you when it detects water leaks. You do not have to worry about water leaks anymore as the Proteus Aquo Wi-Fi water sensor alerts you wirelessly via email, texts and has an inbuilt buzzer.
The Proteus Aquo WiFi water sensor is a smart device which will help you minimise damage to your home and devices. You do not have to worry about water leaks if you are not home. Enjoy your time out or vacation without worries about water leaks with the Proteus Aquo Wi-Fi sensor.
The Proteus Water sensor setup is very minimal and does not require much tools for installation. You can also get alerts from the Proteus water sensor app. Which also enables you to manage your Proteus Aquo Wi-Fi water sensor. Here in this article, we will talk about the Proteus Aquo Wi-Fi sensor and the Proteus water sensor review.
- Proteus Aquo Wi-Fi Water Sensor
- Sensor Cable
- Proteus Water Sensor Manual.
FEATURES OF THE PROTEUS AQUO WiFi WATER SENSOR
- The smart device designed by Proteus to detect water leak; the Proteus Aquo Wi-Fi Water Sensor is very easy to use water sensor.
- This Sensor does not require a monthly subscription and can easily connect to you home or office Wi-Fi.
- The Proteus Aquo Wi-Fi Water Sensor does not require any hub or gateway for connection.
- With the help of the Proteus Water Sensor App. You can receive email, texts, or even call alerts when a water leak has been discovered by the Proteus Aquo Wi-Fi Water Sensor.
- The Proteus Aquo Wi-Fi Water Sensor comes with a 5ft long sensor cable for water detection.
- You can add more than one sensor cable using a splitter. The add on sensor cables are provided separately.
- The Proteus Aquo Wi-Fi Water Sensor is engineered in such a way that it does not require an app.
- But in case you need an app, you can you download the Proteus Water Sensor App available on Android and iOS app store.
- You can also use a browser to view your sensors if you do not want to use the app.
- The Proteus Aquo Wi-Fi Water Sensor is programme to connect up to two Wi-Fi networks to provide uninterrupt service in case of water detection.
- The Proteus Aquo Wi-Fi Water Sensor is also equipped with an inbuilt buzzer for alarms.
- In case you are moving, you do not have to worry about connecting to network. You can redo the setup by resetting the Proteus Aquo Wi-Fi Water Sensor.
PROTEUS AQUO WiFi WATER SENSOR SETUP
The Proteus Aquo Wi-Fi Water Sensor plugs directly into your power outlet and does not require batteries to work. This Water Sensor has a compact design and it will not interfere with your second wall outlet. The senor will directly connect to your home or office Wi-Fi. We recommend you setup netgear r7000 wifi router for best user experience.
Proteus Aquo WiFi Water Sensor can beset up by your mobile device such as smartphone, tablet or laptop. Once you power up the sensor, connect your device to the proteus network. A setup screen will pop up and you will have to select your Wi-Fi network. Enter Wi-Fi password for Proteus Water Sensor login. Once the Proteus Water Sensor Login is done you will have to select your time zone. Then it will ask you to enter your primary email in which you will receive alerts. After typing in your email correctly, click on Save settings. Upon Proteus Water Sensor setup is complete
The Proteus Water sensor App can also be use to setup as well as manage your Proteus Aquo Wi-Fi Water Sensor. You can receive alerts through the app and also configure the Proteus Aquo Wi-Fi Water Sensor buzzer as per your needs. The Proteus Aquo Wi-Fi Water Sensor inbuilt buzzer can be configure to turn off, snooze or let it keep beeping. Proteus Aquo Wi-Fi Water Sensor will also notify if there are issues to send data to the cloud when cause by power, network or connectivity problems. If you want to solve connectivity issue then you can setup range extender. Range extender will provide you wifi connectivity in your dead zones. We recommend you setup tplink re315 extender.
PROTEUS WATER SENSOR RESET
The Proteus Water Sensor Reset is done by pressing the reset button on the Proteus Aquo Wi-Fi Water Sensor. Press it for 6 seconds until a beep is heard. Thiswater sensor reset can be done if there are problems with connectivity or if you have change your Wi-Fi password. It can also be reset if you switch Wi-Fi networks or move from your previous home. Also, if your water sensors are not working due to bad wifi connectivity, then you can install a wifi extender to increase your wifi range. We recommend you to setup netgear ex6400 wifi extender. You can setup netgear extender via mywifiext.net.
I bought the Proteus Aquo Wi-Fi Water Sensor because I have a house that I rarely go to as it is far away from my hometown. I also use the Proteus Aquo Wi-Fi Water Sensor for my home. And just like what the product promise to deliver, it delivers. I get immediate updates when the Proteus Aquo Wi-Fi Water Sensor detects a leak. Due to this , I have save so much money as there is nothing damage.
It notifies me by email, but I do not use look at my email on a regular basis. So the text option works best for me. The Proteus water sensor Setup is very easy and so simple. I did buy another water sensor, but I wasn’t happy with that, so I went for the Proteus Aquo Wi-Fi Water Sensor instead.
Mainly, I have also been using the Proteus Water sensor App to manage my buzzer and the sensor. I also connects the Proteus Aquo Wi-Fi Water Sensor using the Proteus Water Sensor App and it was very easy to use. I also bought another sensor cable recently and it was seemingly easy to connect. If you have water leaks and you cannot be there to detect it, the Proteus Aquo Wi-Fi Water Sensor is the device to buy. Also the customer service is incredible, they have helped me clear all my doubts about the sensor.