The UPPOON WiFi extender is a modern device that advances the network coverage with 4*3dBi high gain exterior antennas. The coverage it expands is around 5000 square feet. It can effortlessly bear up to 35 devices in real-time. The wall does not affect the extender signal. It will penetrate through the walls effectively and thereby, banish the dead spots of your office or home. A dual-band repeater is apt to deliver a throughput of around 1200 MBps and lowers the collapse of the transmission rate. It creates a stable high-speed network and transfers big files, HD videos, and games. Except for the extender, it will operate as a router as well as an access point.
Connect any device such as a 4K TV, desktop, printer, Xbox, or more using the ethernet wire. Experience streaming and gaming with a high-speed network. Readily supports the WiFi network with 802.11ac, 802.11b, 802.11n, 802.11g, and 802.11a standards. One button setup with WPS gives a relief to install it. Modern security encryption of WPA/WPA2-PSK secures the network from malicious activities and evades illegal access. The key features of the UPPOON wireless extender are as follows.
UPPOON Dual-Band Repeater Features
The UPPOON WiFi repeater is equipped with a bundle of features. The eye-catching feature of the extender is as follows.
- The speed and coverage it delivers are superior. Get around 1200 MBps speed with a UPPOON dual-band repeater. It is apt to boost the range up to 5000 square feet.
- Experience gaming and streaming even through wired connectivity. The ports on the bottom offer 4K TV, desktop, printer, Xbox connectivity.
- Easy to set up with the WPS button. Except for the WPS setup, it also offers you to complete the setup using the web management page. Only takes two to three minutes to establish the WiFi network.
- The inbuilt high-performance chip allows connecting 35 devices in real-time. Also, connect Alexa to control via voice commands. The WiFi extender is super easy to install. Here are the simple steps that guide you to install it.
UPPOON WiFi Repeater Installation
The installation steps for the repeater are as follows.
- Open the UPPOON unit box and remove the device, manual, and other things. Place the extender in a flat place and remove the plastic strips from it.
- Now, plug the extender into the wall socket carefully. Adjust all four high gain outer antennas later.
- Get sure that your router is powered on and you are apt to access the internet. Position your router should be near to the UPPOON device.
- You can set up the extender using two methods. It is by WPS method and web interface method. It is effortless and easy to set up. Just follow the below guide to do it with the WPS method.
Guide for UPPOON WiFi Extender Setup with WPS method
The WPS setup allows you to do a one-button setup. This method is applicable only if your router has a WPS button. Follow the directions to do it.
- Push down the WPS button on the router for around two to five seconds.
- Now, force down the WPS button for two seconds on the UPPOON extender as well.
- Get your smart device and look for the WiFi network. After waiting for around thirty-five to forty seconds, you will observe a router network name with _EXT.
- Tap or click on it. It will demand a passphrase. Typewrite the router network passphrase there. That’s it, the extender joins with the router securely.
- Now, position your UPPOON in the mid-way to the router and the dead spot to experience the soundest internet connection.
- Also, get close to the extender while using the internet. It should be on the coverage of the router network. To do the setup using the web interface, follow the below instructions carefully.
Steps for UPPOON WiFi Repeater Website Setup
The other way to do the UPPOON setup is by using the web interface. This method is very useful if your router does not have a WPS button. Just go after these simple steps to do it.
- Get your smart device or PC and look for the WiFi network. After waiting for around thirty-five to forty seconds, you will observe a router network name with _EXT. You can also attach the ethernet wire from the UPPOON LAN port to the computer USB port.
- Launch a browser such as Chrome, Opera, Safari, internet explorer, etc.
- Now typewrite the UPPOON WiFi extender default IP address 192.168.11.1 in the explore box. Pick your language.
- Now enter the UPPOON WiFi extender password as admin. Next, hit login.
- The AP management page reveals. Choose the repeater mode. Next, scan and pick the router that you wanna extend. Click save settings after typing the password.
- Remain for around forty-five seconds and reconnect with a fresh network. You need to connect the network name with XXX-2G or XXX-5G by visiting the device WiFi settings. Again, typewrite the password to accomplish the UPPOON web setup. The login steps for the repeater are as follows.
UPPOON WiFi Extender Login
These steps are applicable if you have already set up the repeater.
- Launch a web browser from your PC or mobile phone.
- Next, typewrite the UPPOON default IP address 192.168.11.1 in the hunt box. Pick your desired language.
- Now type the UPPOON WiFi repeater password as admin. Next, hit login to access the management page. The troubleshooting guide for the UPPPOON WiFi extender is as follows.
UPPOON Dual-Band Repeater Manual
The UPPOON user manual consists of a table of contents. There is a full detail of installation as well as setup. You can set up the repeater using the WPS method and web interface method. The troubleshooting guide along with frequently asked questions are also there. The product description with technical specifications can be seen at the beginning. It is suggested to keep the user’s manual safe for further use.
Guidance for UPPOON WiFi Extender Troubleshooting
While using the repeater, you may face many problems. Some issues of the UPPOON WiFi repeater that users mostly face are discussed below.
UPPOON WiFi extender reset
The reset operation will convert all your existing settings to a factory one. It will resolve many problems. The steps to reset the repeater are as follows.
- Thumb down or insert other sharp objects into the reset hole for around three seconds.
- Release the object when the UPPOON extender lights up randomly.
- The light became stable after a few seconds. It means the repeater has been reset successfully.
UPPOON WiFi extender not working
If the UPPOON WiFi repeater is not working, then here are the steps to fix it.
- Check the WiFi repeater is in the range of the router. It should be placed halfway through the device and the router.
- Affirm that you are entering the correct password.
- You must have set up the extender perfectly.
- Assure that you have plugged the repeater into the AC socket that is in working condition.
- If a web page is chasable, go to the settings and check the internet connection status.
- Try a wired connection using the ethernet wire and check whether it works.
- Do the UPPONN WiFi repeater reset operation and setup again.
UPPOON WiFi extender login issues? Fix it instantly
If you are trying to chase the UPPOON WiFi repeater login page and facing an issue, then here are the solutions that may help to fix it.
- Assure that the mobile data is off. You must connect to the network with UPPOON 5G or UPPOON 2G.
- Try Chrome, Safari, or Firefox browser to access the UPPOON web interface. Clear the browser history as well as cache.
- If you are logging in using a PC, then check the default gateway and subnet mask. It should be set to obtain an IP address.
- Assure that you had entered the correct login details such as IP address, password, etc.
- Do the factory reset by pushing the sharp object into the reset hole.
- If you still can’t chase the page, then contact the UPPOON support team.
UPPOON WiFi Extender Review
I grabbed this deal at the Amazon new year sale. Installed this device within a few minutes. Just plug in the extender and do a one-touch setup. The coverage and the speed are superb. The antennas deliver much stable internet connectivity as compared to other extenders at this price point. The UPPOON WiFi repeater page is straightforward and effortless to understand. Works very well even through the walls. The multi-mode function offers you to set it up as a repeater as well as a router. Connects easily with all router standards. I have not seen that great signal before with any extender. Totally satisfied with this product and I commend you to purchase it.