The VeraPlus Home Controller is a radio security system that connects with your home and business from wherever. It is a flawless way to control the home with single devices such as locking your doors, turning on or off the room lights, and other comforts. Appears with four WiFi protocols with a modern 880 MHz CPU processor which intensifies the device’s performance and provides stability. VeraPlus Home Controller is a fully compatible controller as it easily connects with 1400+ different devices. You can join devices like a siren alarm, motion sensors, camera, and many more.
It will forward you an alert whenever an unexpected motion happens. To obtain the notification, you require to set up the controller utilizing a mobile device, tablet, or PC.It is equipped with VeraProtect professional security system feature that allows professionals to send an ambulance or police if required. One wireless z-wave plus as well as 1 WAN port hardware characteristic delivers you peace of mind. Mode settings and different scenes offer you to customize the devices with a single touch. By fulfilling this, you may experience the easiest way to handle all your surveillance video recordings. The superior features of the VeraPlus are as follows.
Features Of VeraPlus Home Controller
The Veraplus smart home controller hub grants you to handle the device with just an interface. Along with that, it is equipped with a bundle of techs and features. These are
- It acts a pivotal role in controlling your home. The advanced home controller is more straightforward to use as it unites with Alexa, Nest, Yale, Kwikset, etc.
- By installing the app or chasing the web interface, you are authorized to lock the doors, turn on or off the room lights, motorize the window blinds, and further with a simple touch or click.
- The security Professionals with VeraProtect monitoring service send the emergency vehicle in case your home catches fire, or another unexpected activity occurs.
- You can fix the hot zones in your room or building that records by itself. The hardware, as well as software VeraPlus configuration, are as follows.
VeraPlus Installation and Setup
Unbox the VeraPlus package box by removing the sticking tapes. Now set the VeraPlus controller, power adapter, and user guide on a plain surface. Go after these uncomplicated steps to install the controller.
- Pick an ethernet cable and fix it to the VeraPlus device and to the WiFi router.
- Employing an adapter, plug it into the VeraPlus device and to the AC joint. As it does not have a power switch, it turns on by itself as you plug it into the AC joint.
- Now attach your PC with a VeraPlus device with WiFi function or by employing an ethernet wire.
After these, you can go next to the setup operation. It is achieved by chasing the web interface. To reach the setup with a web interface, go after these effortless steps.
- Chase the VeraPlus-US official website home.getvera.com from your mobile phone or tablet or PC browser. You can also type VeraPlus default IP address 192.168.81.1 in the browser explore box.
- Welcome to Vera dashboard will present, select home.
- Now on the left, a dashboard will be viewed. Under that chase the settings choice and update the firmware, if available.
- On the bottom of that, bang the setup wizard option.
- Typewrite the name for your Vera device.
- If you are a fresh user, then select I have a new controller option and then next.
- Now agree with Vera’s terms and license to forward.
- Afterward, the new dialogue box with select your controller presents.
- Choose your controller from the list.
- Now follow the info as described on the screen. By following it, you can easily accomplish the VeraPlus setup.
The VeraPlus user manual consists of a table of contents. There is a complete summary of the product along with installation and setup. Other than that, it additionally offers to maintain the alert notification by installing the Vera app on your android or iOS devices. You can handle modes, cards, users, notifications, scenes, and many more. The controller features with compatibility are considered briefly in that. The help option on that final page indicates Vera’s support. You can reach them if needed.
Vera Controller Login
- Reach the VeraPlus website home.getvera.com utilizing your mobile phone or tablet or PC browser. The substitute way to chase the Vera login page is by typing VeraPlus default IP 192.168.81.1 in the browser explore box.
- Welcome to Vera dashboard will illustrate, pick home option.
- Typewrite the username as well as passphrase while making it for the initial time. Otherwise, type Vera plus default WiFi password and SSID codes attached on the back of the Vera device.
- On the bottom of it, bang the login icon. After hitting that icon, you are authorized to chase the VeraPlus login page. The VeraPlus troubleshooting guide is as follows.
Vera Plus Troubleshooting Guide
The Veraplus arrives with a package of issues if you are utilizing the device in not a conventional way. Yet sometimes, it may be the manufacturer’s fault. You can go for the reset operation to troubleshoot that difficulty. It is pretty apparent to reset the VeraPlus z-wave controller device. Follow these uncomplicated steps to reset it.
Resetting the Controller
To begin with, plug your VeraPlus advanced home controller device into the AC joint by attaching the adapter.
Remain for the VeraPlus device to power on.
- See for the reset hole or switch. It is ready on the backside.
- Use thin needle-type equipment to trigger on the hole.
- It must be triggered six times within six seconds.
- The reset means it is begun and reboots by itself.
- After two to three minutes of Veraplus rebooting, set it up again.
Vera Plus not Connecting To Internet? Solutions.
- Assure that the internet wire is connected to the Vera Plus device. Plug the wire to a separate port if the query stays.
- Get sure that the controller is connected straight to the router instead of switching.
- Sometimes the inbuilt firewall and antivirus hinder the connection. Disable it while connecting to the internet.
- Confirm with ISP. Maybe your ISP is not delivering a solid internet connection.
- Attempt to reset the controller employing a reset switch.
Vera Plus not responding while connecting to Alexa? Here are the Tips
- Assure that the VeraPlus firmware update is to the latest version.
- Delete the Alexa app and install it again.
- Communicate with the VeraPlus team support by submitting the ticket.
- Get sure that your Alexa app is up to date.
A great product I purchased recently from Amazon. It is truly an excellent device at that price point. Of course, you can lock the doors, turn on or off the room lights, motorize the window blinds, and further with a single touch or click. But I am facing an issue while connecting to the Alexa device. It presents the device not responding. I communicate with the team support by filing a ticket. Eventually got a reply that fixed all my conflicts. The security Professionals with VeraProtect monitoring service dispatches the emergency vehicle in case your home catches fire, or another unforeseen activity occurs. Apart from connecting to Alexa, it goes perfectly and I am glad to purchase it. It was an outstanding bargain. If you are seeming to purchase this item, I highly commend you to attempt at least once.
Q1. What is the brand name?
Vera, the reliable home controller brand in the world market.
Q2. What is the default IP address to reach the Controllers login page?
Type 192.168.81.1 in the browser explore section to reach the Controllers login page.
Q3. How can I do a hard reset on this home controller?
Look for the reset hole or switch. It is available on the backside. Use thin needle-type equipment to trigger on the hole. It must be triggered six times within six seconds. The reset process is started and reboots by itself.
Q4. Does this home controller arrive with an ethernet cable?
Of course, the ethernet cable is included in the package box.
Q5. Can I connect the controller with the router wirelessly?
Sadly no, it connects only with an ethernet wire.
Q6. My home controller is not connected to the internet. What to do?
Get sure that the internet wire is securely attached to the Vera Plus device. Plug the wire to a separate port if the problem continues. Assure that the controller is connected directly to the router instead of switching. Sometimes the inbuilt firewall and antivirus block the connection process. Disable it while connecting to the internet. Confirm with ISP. Maybe your ISP is not delivering a stable internet connection. Try to reset the controller employing a reset switch.
Q7. Does this device connect with Google home?
No, Vera still does not connect with Google devices.
Q8. Does it work with 220V or not?
No, it is designed to fit with outlets having 120VAC.
Q9. Can I use this home controller without connecting to the internet?
Yes, you can use this home controller without connecting to the internet
Q10. Does this controller run on both 2.4 and 5 GHz bands?
Yes, it runs on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands.