In this article we will review Maxcio smart diffuser, we will learn about Maxcio Installation, how to pair Maxcio Smart Wifi Diffuser to its App, etc. Lets start with Installing the Device first-
What you will get in the box?
When you get your Maxcio delivered in the box you will find- A Maxcio user manual, 150ml filling cup, a power adapter, and Maxcio diffuser unit.
How to Setup Maxcio smart wifi diffuser for the very first time?
- Put the Maxcio Diffuser in an upright position as shown in figure 1. Pull the top Lid off now from the unit.
- Connect the power adapter to the jack at the bottom of the unit but don’t plug it to the wall yet.
- As shown in figure 3 put the water and essential oil. Be cautious not to overfill your tank more than “400ml”. Never fill boiling water in the unit. Additionally never re-fill it while powered on.
- Put the top cover of the Maxcio smart wifi diffuser back. It is recommended not to use it with open Lid
Note:- My personal choice is I put 5 drops of peppermint, 4 drops of Lavender, 3 drops of lemon and 2 drops of Eucalyptus..
- Plug the power adapter of the Maxcio diffuser into the wall.
- Once you plugin the unit you will see a blinking light on it.
- Now download the Smart Life App, for (iOS, Android).
- Open the Smart Life App and click on the “+” icon on the top right hand corner.
- Then on the left hand side select “small home appliances” and select the “diffuser” from the list of available devices.
- In the next step it will ask you to reset the device if the light doesn’t blink rapidly. For this press the power/wifi button for 5 secs. Then click on “confirm indicator rapidly blink”.
- Type your router’s wifi password next. Please note diffuser is only compatible to work with 2Ghz network.
- After 60 secs the device will get paired and will show you in the app where you will be able to edit its name.
How to setup Maxcio smart wifi Diffuser to Amazon Alexa?
To connect your maxcio smart wifi diffuser to alexa, first make sure both your maxcio diffuser and amazon alexa are working.
- Now open your amazon alexa app and tap on the top left “menu” icon.
- In the list of the options go down to “Skills and Games”.
- The search option will show up on the screen, there you need to type “Smart Life App”
- Now, click on the smart life app option and then click on “enable to use”.
- With this you will be able to see Maxcio in your added device in Alexa app and use it.
Features Of Maxcio Diffuser in Smart Life App?
After the successful setup and pairing of the diffuser, you can make the given below changes-
- You can select different lights or static light as per your choice.
- You can control the amount of mist or spray it will produce throught its app.
- You can even schedule the time till you want it to work.
- You can turn it On/Off through its app.
Maxcio Diffuser not connecting to wifi?
In case you are connecting the diffuser to 5Ghz instead of 2Ghz then it won’t connect so make sure you always connect it to the 2Ghz. Secondly if you have weak wifi in your home and your diffuser is far away from router then the signals will drop.
So, it will keep getting disconnected from the WiFi. In this case you can setup a wifi range extender that will extend your wifi. We recommend you setup netgear ex6400 wifi range extender.
I hope you found this article useful. If you would like to “thank me” and support my website then you can buy me a coffee. Cheers!