The Sunhans eSunFi SHFiM2-Pro Mesh is usually an advanced security Whole-home WiFi System that is mainly designed for completing your household’s or office WiFi needs. It is a flexible Dual Band Gigabit Mesh Whole Home Mesh WiFi system. You can keep connecting it seamlessly to your smartphones, PC, or laptops as you move inside and outside your home. It delivers ultra-fast, full-strength, flawless, and lag-free WiFi network connectivity wherever you need it.
The Sunhans eSunFi Mesh system provides high speed, low latency, strong signal, and full coverage of the wifi network. This wifi mesh system banishes the dead zones and long distancing areas. Simultaneously you can easily get through this Dual-Band network connectivity with combined wireless network speeds of up to 1200 Mbps. You can easily connect to a wifi network using the SSID and password. Through this, you can stream online videos and uninterrupted video chat in your home.
Installation steps of Sunhans eSunFi SHFiM2-Pro Mesh
The Sunhans wifi Mesh is a totally compatible device especially with 802.11a/ b/g/n/ac standard device, to place it there.
- After that, you can also collect all accessories from the packaging box such as SHFiM2-ProM,2 x SHFiM2-ProS, three Power Adapter, three Ethernet Cable, and a Quick Installation Guide or Sunhans eSunFi manual.
- Now, you have to turn on the power of the Sunhanole-home mesh system by using a power adapter.
- Connect your mesh system with the power adapter and also join the power adapter into the electric wall socket.
- Now, press the power button and verify that the LED light of all the three mesh blinks or not.
- After that, you also connect the Ethernet cable with all three mesh systems and also access the wifi network on your PC using the LAN ports or wifi security password.
Thus, the Sunhans eSunFi Mesh WiFi System installation process is finishing up now. Using the above steps, you can also try installing your mesh systems.
Steps for the Sunhans eSunFi Mesh WiFi System login
Sunhans eSunFi uses various technologies such as 802.11ac, Wave2 MU-MIMO, and Beamforming Technology. If you want to Sunhans eSunFi SHFiM2-Pro Mesh login in without any hassle, you just need to follow the below steps.
- If you want to Sunhans eSunFi login, first of all, complete its initial setup process.
- After that, you can connect any of your devices such as laptops, PC, and any other to the WiFi network.
- Now, you have to open the web browser on your PC.
- Type in the URL http://www.sunhans.com or the IP address of the Sunhans eSunFi Mesh WiFi System.
- Now, you have to just wait for a little bit, the login box buffering by the web browser.
- After popping up the login box, you have to enter the username or password in both relevant fields.
- After entering the login credentials in the Sunhans eSunFi Mesh WiFi System login box, you click on the “Login” option.
Thus, the Sunhans eSunFi WiFi System login process is finishing up now. You can also log in to your device using the above steps.
Sunhans eSunFi SHFiM2-Pro Mesh wifi system Manual
Usually, the Sunhans eSunFi SHFiM2-Pro manual gives all specifications about this device. Using the manual, you can quickly install your device. You get a manual easily in its packaging box. You should use all your mesh systems by reading this manual in its entirety. After reading the manual, you can use it according to the instructions given in the Sunhans eSunFi Mesh WiFi System manual. But many times the manual does not give complete information to set it up. If you want to get proper information and instruction for the Sunhans eSunFi SHFiM2-Pro Mesh wifi system setup, you have to just follow the below-given instructions.
Sunhans eSunFi SHFiM2-Pro Mesh wifi system setup
The eSunFi SHFiM2-Pro system uses multi-output technology. But sometimes it does not provide proper network connectivity. So, you can set it up to fix this problem. To the Sunhans eSunFi setup, follow the steps which are given below.
- To set up, you must first complete the eSunFi SHFiM2-Pro login process.
- You can easily access the login page through the web browser.
- Just put all the login credentials in the login box such as Sunhans eSunFi surname or Sunhans eSunFi default password.
- After this, just tap on the “login” option.
- You have to click on the setting menu that is automatically displayed on the web browser screen. Tap on it and then click on the administrating setting menu.
- After that, you choose a setting option that you want to set up.
- You have to click on the wireless setting and then change the setting according to the given on-screen instructions.
- At last, after completing the changes you have to click on the “apply or save” option.
These are some easy and quick steps for the Sunhans eSunFi Mesh WiFi System setup. You can also try to complete your device setup using the above-given steps.
Troubleshooting tips for Sunhans eSunFi SHFiM2-Pro Mesh wifi system issues
Sometimes, the Sunhans eSunFi SHFiM2-Pro Mesh shows the various issues. For troubleshooting all the issues of this device, you can follow the below steps.
- Many times, Sunhans eSunFi SHFiM2-Pro not working. To troubleshoot this problem you can first unplug your device and again try to start it.
- If your Sunhans eSunFi SHFiM2-Pro not connecting to wifi, you can fix it using the Ethernet cable or fix this problem by placing it in another location nearby your PC.
- You can also disconnect all the necessary connected devices from your mesh.
- If your Sunhans eSunFi Mesh system keeps disconnecting, then you can change your device location.
- To troubleshoot the Sunhans eSunFi mesh wifi system LED light not blinking problem, by again plugin it into the power outlet. You can also reset your device using the reset button.
So, these are some Sunhans eSunFi SHFiM2-Pro troubleshooting steps. You can also fix your mesh problems by following the above-given steps.
Sunhans eSunFi SHFiM2-Pro Mesh wifi system Review
I have to find or be skeptical about trying a better performance wireless mesh network but on the recommendation from a close friend and other people, I have to decide to buy the Sunhans eSunFi SHFiM2-Pro Mesh wifi system just for a try. But using this device I feel much better in comparison to my previous wireless mesh. I easily manage and set up it just using the manual or through the Sunhans app. The eSunFi mesh wifi system provides one of three designs to meet and complete all the needs of your home use. Using this device you can easily connect indoors and outdoors easily without disconnecting the range. It provides stable, fastest, and flexible network connectivity in sixty and more devices. In my opinion and other peoples’, the Sunhans eSunFi review is very good in comparison to others.
How to reset the Sunhans eSunFi WiFi mesh system using the reset button?
You can easily reset your device by using the Sunhans eSunFi reset button. Just hole and press the reset button using any object. Hold them just for three seconds. After three seconds, you can leave the reset button. Now, your Sunhans eSunFi WiFi mesh system has reset properly.
What can I do to update Sunhans eSunFi WiFi mesh system firmware?
Just, go into the Sunhans eSunFi WiFi mesh system setting menu and then choose a Sunhans eSunFi firmware update option. By following the given on-screen instructions you can update your Mesh system with the latest version. Now, the Sunhans eSunFi whole-home mesh wifi system firmware update process is finishing up.
How to change the 2.4GHz to 5GHz network in Sunhans eSunFi mesh system?
To change the Sunhans eSunFi mesh system 2.4GHz band to 5GHz band, just go into the settings menu and then choose a wireless setting menu. After that, you have to choose a frequency option and change your mesh system frequency accordingly. Through the Sunhans eSunFi mesh system 5GHz band network, you can get the fastest network in comparison to 2.4GHz.
Google MESH Wi-Fi System Setup, Installation, Troubleshooting
Wavlink AC3000 Mesh WiFi troubleshooting
Orbi AX4200 mesh system troubleshooting guide
Nighthawk WiFi 6 Mesh AX1800 4-Pack System
Netgear Orbi WiFi 6