Tplink Deco X20 WiFi 6 Mesh Setup, Troubleshooting, Review
The Tplink deco is a whole home mesh wifi system. Basically, Tplink is a company name that manufactures the wifi router and range extender. Deco x20 is a mesh wireless wifi router that provides the wifi connectivity in the whole home. It boosts the wifi speed and abolishes the dead zone and buffering. The Tplink deco x20 wifi is more network coverage, it covers up to 5800 Sq.Ft. It has dual bands, this means it supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. With the Tplink deco connect more networking devices like computer, laptop, mobile phone, wireless printer (hp officejet 6978), security camera(echo show 8 camera), tablets etc. At a time it connects up to 150 devices without any hassle. The wifi 6 mesh system has security protocols like WPA3, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK. This router provides fast and stable wifi for everyone.
The Tplink deco wifi 6 easy setup and management. The Deco app helps you set up your network in minutes. The 2.4 GHz band gives the 575 mbps speed and 5 GHz gives the 1200 Mbps speed. By which you enjoy faster speed for buffer-free streaming and online gaming.
How to connect the Tplink deco x20 wifi system to the computer
The tp link deco is a wireless network device that provides stable wifi connection in the long-distance area. If you want to use the tplink deco, firstly you need to connect the deco with the mobile phone and computer. There are 2 ways to connect the router to the computer or mobile. Which are as follows.
1 way: with wirelessly connection
If you want to connect the router to the mobile phone or computer without a wire, you can easily connect it. There are some steps which are given below.
- The initial steps, power ON the deco x20 and wait until the deco power light turns to be solid.
- Then, plug the computer wire into the electric outlet and power ON the computer.
- Now, you click the wifi icon and turn on the wifi.
- In a while, the wifi network list appears on the screen.
- Here, select tplink deco wifi network name, and you ask the password.
- Then, you fill the password and click the connect section.
Now the tplink deco x20 wifi is connect to the computer, you can easily access the login page of the wifi 6 mesh system.
2 way: with wired connection
If you want to connect the deco to the computer with wire, so for this there are some steps. These steps are given below.
- Power off the router and computer.
- Take an ethernet cable, one end of the cable plug into the router’s ethernet port.
- Plug the other end of the cable into the computer’s LAN port.
- Power ON the deco wifi system, and wait until the power LED to be lit up.
- Plug the computer wire into the electric outlet, and power ON the computer.
- Eventually, you see the message on the computer screen. The deco wifi 6 system is connected to the computer.
Access the login page of Tplink Deco X20 WiFi
The tplink deco is a mesh wifi 6 system, it remove the dead zone in the corner of the house. And it provides stable and better networking connectivity to all the devices, which is connected. If you want to login the tplink deco wifi system without any hassle, then follow the some steps, which are given below.
- The foremost steps, connect the tplink deco to the computer or mobile phone, wired or wirelessly.
- Power on the tp link deco x20 wifi mesh.
- Navigate any web browser of your device such as internet explorer, chrome, safari, mozilla firefox etc.
- Enter http://tplinkdeco.net in the browser URL bar, press enter button.
- A tplink deco login page appear on the device screen.
- The 2 fields are there on the page, username and password field.
- Type the default username ID and password in their field. The default username and password is “admin”.
- At the end, click or tab “login”.
After that, the tplink deco x20 login step is complete. If you want to set up the router and firmware update, you will easily setup and update.
Tplink deco x20 wifi 6 manual
The tp link deco is a compatible device, at a device it connects more than 150 networking devices. It provides a steady connection to all the devices by which the dead zone gets rid of the home. If you want to Setup the deco wifi system so you read the tplink deco x20 manual. Manual is that, which comes with the deco device. In the manual all information is there about the deco wifi 6 system. But sometimes manuals provide half information, by which deco is not set up. If you will Setup the deco wifi 6 mesh system, then you also follow the given below guide. By this guide you will easily Setup the deco.
Setup the tplink deco x20 wifi with the App
If you want to Setup the deco wifi 6 mesh system with the app, it is also simple and effortless. Every user easily Setup the deco. But sometimes many users face trouble setting up the wifi 6 system. You can easily tplink deco x20 setup without any trouble in this way.
- Firstly, open your mobile and go to the “google play store” or “App store”.
- Locate the deco app in the play store.
- Then, install or download the “Deco app”.
- After installing the app, open it.
- If you use this deco app for the first time, you also need to sign-up the account. If you already use the app so you login the account with the help of default username password.
- Here, select a location for this deco x20.
- Then, choose the internet connection type and type the information.
- Now, create a unique network name and strong password.
- Also connect your device to the tp link deco x20 mesh wifi system to continue the setup.
- Finally, the setup of the tplink deco mesh wifi 6 is complete.
After that, the setup process of the tplink deco wifi 6 is finished. You can add more deco to boost the wifi network.
Troubleshooting guide for Tplink deco x20 wifi 6
The wifi router is the best device for home network connectivity, it provides the internet of unlimited quantity. But sometimes tplink deco x20 not working, so its many issues. Such issues are manually fixed, there are some troubleshooting guides for this.
Due to overheating:
sometimes, you placed the router in the hot area, because of this decox20 not working. You need to place the deco in the ventilated area.
Not access the login page:
In the tplink show the error, login page also will not accessed. There are many reasons, like you use the incorrect web address. For this you use http://tplinkdeco.net. Also clear the cache history of the browser. Change any other web browser.
Not provide a stable wifi network:
Make sure the power LED of the deco mesh system. If the power LED flashes red light, this means the connection is poor. If the LED flashes solid green this means connection is strong, deco provides the stable wifi network connectivity.
Check firmware update:
Make sure you use the latest firmware, if you do not use the latest firmware. So you get many eror. For this, you need time-to-time to update the firmware version.
Reset the deco wifi system:
At the end, all above guides are failed, then you will have to reset the deco wifi system. The reset of the tplink deco is effortless.
Tplink deco x20 review
The tplink deco is a mesh wifi system that provides ultra-fast wifi connectivity in the whole home. It has a dual band technology that supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band. This router removes the weak signal in the home. The coverage network of this deco is more, it covers up to 58,000 sq.ft. The deco is a compact size by which it is placed anywhere. It is a wireless device, and also directly plugs the wall power circuit. This device easily connects to the mobile device through wifi. The tplink deco x20 is faster speed and seamless coverage. The setup of the deco is effortless. By the deco wifi connectivity, you watch 4k videos and play online console without any buffering. So that, tplink deco wifi 6system is a tremendous device, it eliminated the dead spot of your whole home.
How to reset the tplink deco wifi system?
If you tplink deco is not working, So you can also reset it with reset button. To reset, you need to locate the reset button. The reset button is on the bottom side of the deco, press the reset button for 10-15 seconds. After that, release the button and orange light will be flashed, this means reset is done.
Can I manually update the firmware of tp link deco x20?
Yes of-course, you will easily update the firmware of the tp link deco. To update the firmware, you need to login the deco with the help of http://tplinkdeco.net. After that, fill the default username and password. Then, go to the setting and select the firmware update section. In the bottom side appears the option update, then click on it. And the firmware update process is started.
How many devices connect to the tp link deco x20?
The tplink deco is a most powerful wifi system that provides wifi connectivity of the networking devices. It is also a compatible device, at a time the deco connects up to 150 devices. And it gives stable and better connectivity without any buffering. By which you enjoy streaming 4K videos.
Top 10 best mesh Wi-Fi systems to buy in 2021
Tp-link AC750 (TL-WR902AC) router setup, Troubleshooting
TP-Link RE500X WiFi Extender Setup & Troubleshooting, and Review
Google MESH Wi-Fi System Setup
TP-Link Archer A7 AC1750