WISE TIGER RT8501 Router Setup, Troubleshooting And Review
The wise tiger is a wireless dual band long-range wifi router. It provides ultra-fast internet connectivity through the wifi network. This router is basically used in the home and small office. Usually the wise tiger rt8501 router is a long range wifi router that works great for wireless internet in homes, offices, and restaurants. It has four external antennas that manage the wifi coverage. This router is fast speed that offers 3x faster speed than similar 802.11n and more reliable streaming and gaming. The wifi tiger wifi router is dual band wireless wifi router that delivers up to 300Mbps at 2.4GHz or 866Mbps at 5GHz, which allows you to enjoy smooth online gaming and video streaming with better connections. It says goodbye to the buffering and wifi dead zone.
The setup and installation of the rt8501 wifi router is simple. It is a compatible router that means it connects with more network devices without any trouble. This router can be used as the wifi extender to boost the wifi signal and eliminate the wifi dead zone in the corner of the home.
How to install a wise tiger rt8501 router?
The wise tiger wireless wifi router provides a stable, reliable and better wifi network connectivity as compared to other routers. It provides up to 1200 mbps speed by which you watch anything without any loading. If you want to enjoy the connectivity of the rt8501 router then you need to install it. There are some steps of the wise tiger installation, which are as follows.
- Primarily, unbox the rt8501 wifi router from the packaging box and check if it comes with the following components like power cord, ethernet cable, antennas and many more.
- Now, set the antennas in the suitable position where the range comes in the whole home.
- Set the antennas in the proper way.
- Plug the router into the power circuit and turn on the button.
- Here, connect the power cord into the wise tiger router’s DC port and the other end of the power cord plug into the power circuit.
- Then connect the router to the modem while using the ethernet cable.
- Take an ethernet cable, plug the one end of the cable into the router’s ethernet port and the other end of the cable plug into the modem.
- Presently, press the power button to turn on the router. And wait until the LED turns into the solid green.
- Turn on the wifi in your device(computer, laptop or mobile phone) and connect the wise tiger wifi network using the password.
Now the steps of the wise tiger rt8501 installation is over. You seamlessly enjoy the wifi network in the whole home and easily access the login page.
Access the login page of the wise tiger rt8501 wireless wifi router
The wise tiger provides a steady connection with using the external antennas. These antennas manage the network coverage throughout the home. If you want to access the login page of the wise tiger router then you need the IP address, username and password. If you want to wise router login then you follow the given below steps.
- Firstly, make sure your rt8501 wifi router is connected to the computer or laptop.
- Open any web browser of your choice like opera, internet explorer, safari and mozilla firefox.
- Then, type 192.168.0.1 in the browser URL bar, hit enter.
- Afterward, display a login page in your device’s screen.
- There are 2 text fields in the login page, username and password.
- Then you can type the default username ID and login password in their fields.
- The default username ID and password is admin.
- In the end, click “login”.
Now the login steps of the wise tiger rt8501 router are successfully finished. These were some of its steps, which you can easily follow without any interruption.
Manual of wise tiger rt8501 router
The rt8501 wifi router provides ultimate coverage in long-distance areas. Its backside has 4 LAN ports that help make a wired connection. This router provides an ultra-fast wifi network in the whole home by which dead zones automatically get rids in the home. If you want to know more information about the rt8501 than you need to read the wise tiger ac1200m manual. Manual is that which comes with the wise tiger router.
In the manual all information is there about the router like brand name WISE TIGER, series WT-RT8501, product dimesion is 1.48 x 6.6 x 5.58 inches, Item Dimensions LxWxH is 1.48 x 6.6 x 5.58 inches, computer memory type is VRAM, operating system is Windows xp; windows 7; windows 8; windows 10; windows vista; Mac; Android, ASIN is B07CWVR1KH etc. By reading this manual, you can find out all the information about the wise tiger rt8501 wireless router.
Setup steps of wise tiger rt8501 router
If you want to Setup the wise tiger wifi router then it is very ingenious. It takes less than 5 minutes. If you want to wise tiger router setup then follow some steps. These steps are given below.
- First and foremost, power ON wise tiger wifi router by pressing the power button and wait until the power LED blinks green light.
- Then login the wise tiger account with the router’s IP address.
- Here, input the login username ID and password in their field and login the account.
- Presently, click “setup wizard” and follow on screen instruction.
- Then click the option “wireless”, under this option select frequency band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
- You also select encryption WPA/WPA2.
- Then you can type a security key in their fields, the password must be at least 8 characters.
- In the eventually, after these settings click “save”.
Now the setup steps of the rt8501 router is finished. Here you can seamlessly enjoy the wifi network connectivity in the long distance and watch anything anywhere.
Troubleshooting tips of the wise tiger rt8501 long range wifi router
The wise tiger router is a dual band router that means it supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. If you want to enjoy high-speed wifi connectivity then you easily set the 5 ghz band. But sometimes wise tiger wifi adapter not working cause some errors. You can easily resolve these errors with troubleshooting tips.
- If you are connected to a wise tiger rt8501 router correctly but not able to access the internet, it might show as “connected” no internet. Then you should disconnect both of your modem and rt8501 router for 30 seconds, then reconnect them back.
- If the power LED indicates a red light that means your router is not working then you should unplug the router into the power circuit and power off by pressing the power button. After that again plug-in into the power circuit and power ON.
- Sometimes a long range wifi router is not working due to overheating then you need your router to be placed in the airy, cool and ventilated area.
- Many times the web-based login page is not accessed; they cause some error. To resolve this issue verify you used the correct IP address. You also verify you using the correct login username and password. Then clear the cache history of the browser and you can also use another web browser.
- Finally, follow all the above tips but your rt8501 wireless router is still not working, then you should reset the router by pressing the reset button.
Wise tiger rt8501 review
The wise tiger provides wifi network connectivity in a long-range area. It works very well for wire-free internet in homes, small offices, restaurants or other places. This router is secure and has 3 access points with guest Wi-Fi no password is required. The wise tiger router works well with Amazon Alexa and your echo devices work well on it. It provides up to 1200 mbps speed which allows you to enjoy smooth online gaming and 4K streaming, music and check email with better wifi network connections. This router is a compatible network device.
It means at a time it can connect up to 20 devices without any hassle and provides better coverage with the 1200 mbps speed. The 2.4 GHz band provides up to 300 mbps wifi speed and 5 GHz provides up to 867 mbps speed. Generally the wise tiger provides a first-class wifi network that you can watch lag-free multiple HD video streaming, play multi-player gaming, ultra-fast speed and a secure and reliable connection to the Internet. That means the wise tiger RT8501 router is a tremendous wifi device for long range area.
Can I manually update the firmware of the wise tiger rt8501 wifi router?
O-fcourse yes, you can easily update the wisetiger rt8501 router firmware. To update the firmware then you can login the account with login username ID and password. Then go to the setting and select the section “firmware update”. Here, click “browse” to upload the download firmware file. After uploading the file click “upgrade”.
How do I reset the wise tiger rt8501 router?
To reset the rt8501 dual band wifi router then locate the wise-tiger wifi router reset button. The reset button is on the backside of the wifi router. Press and hold the reset for a few seconds, you can use the paperclip or other components to hold the button. Then release the button and the power LED indicated orange that means reset id successful.
How to use an rt8501 Wifi Router as Wifi Extender?
You can enter the setting of the wifi router and select the section “WAN” setting. Then you will find the setting page, here click “refresh”, then select your own wifi network from the wifi network name. Afterward, you can enter your wifi password. You will use a wifi router as wifi extender.
Wise Tiger AX1500 Wi-Fi 6 Router troubleshooting tips
22.214.171.124 Default Router IP Login
192.168.1.4 IP address
Netgear router firmware update not working
Fixed! Netgear WiFi extender is not work