Eufy RoboVac 11S Troubleshooting Guide & Reviews
The Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S is part of a vacuum cleaner. A vacuum cleaner is a cleaning device that pulls out dust and dirt from the curtains, carpet, couch, etc. out of your pickup brush. The main thing of the eufy vacuum cleaner, it is a smart cleaning technology and easily connecting to the wifi network. This means Eufy RoboVac 11s is the latest technology, nowadays. It includes BoostIQ technology that automatically boosts suction power at 1300pa within 1.5 seconds. This eufy device eliminates vacuuming chores, it goes to every corner of the house and pulls to the dust and throws away to the home. The RoboVac may be super-slim, it is specially design to clean the dust, dirt and crumbs of the carpets and floors. This device is the best for protecting your home of dust and dirt.
The Eufy RoboVac 11S is a battery control and 2 AAA batteries included. This device is charging base which has to be charge. There are 4 brushes on its side, which can easily clean the floor, carpet and curtains in your house. The user can easily eufy robovac 11s setup with an app. This device is easily connects to networking devices like wifi router, computer, mobile phone etc.
Setup the Eufy RoboVac 11S With the App
If you want to Setup the roboVac vacuum cleaner with an app, it is easy and simple. The roboVac is an autonomous robotic vacuum cleaner. For this download and install the app. After setup, the eufy robovac 11s is easily managed by manual and easily cleans dust, dirt from your entire home. It connects to the wifi and roams all over the house. Some steps of eufy robovac 11s setup, which are given. Make sure you have strong wifi in your entire home. For that we recommend you to setup netgear orbi cbr750 wifi 6 router. This mesh wifi router will easli cover your entire house and your smart robot vacuum cleaner will not get disconnected from the wifi.
- The initial step, download the “Eufy” app from the google play store.
- Press the power button of the roboVac and Power on the robovac 11s device.
- Open the “Eufy” app.
- Here, sign-in account, you fill the login details, like username and password.
- After that, follow the App instruction.
Now, the eufy 11s wifi setup is successfully done. You can enjoy the benefits of the roboVac vacuum cleaner.
Eufy Robovac 11s Troubleshooting
RoboVac vacuum cleaner is also known as the robotic vacuum cleaner. It has a self-drive mode include, which allows the machine to be clean without human control. This device works very well, and in a few minutes all the dust is remove. If the eufy robovac 11s wifi not working or comes with some other error. So there are some tips for this which are as follows:
1. Troubleshooting steps if the RoboVac is not activated
If the Robot vacuum cleaner device is not active then there are some troubleshooting steps for it, which is as follows.
- Make sure the roboVac device is fully charge.
- Make sure the power switch button is ON.
- If the battery is fully charge, but the vacuum cleaner is not working, you can change the battery in the remote control.
- Make sure the remote control is within the range of roboVac.
2. Troubleshooting process for suction power is weak
If the suction power is weak or not working, so eufy robovac 11 troubleshooting process. The tips of the vacuum cleaner which are given below.
- Firstly, remove the dust from the dust collector.
- Clean the filter with the cleaning brush.
- If the filter is wet due to water, then dry it before using it.
3. Troubleshooting guide for remote control not working
The eufy robovac 11s remote control is the one that the vacuum cleaner is controll. If the remote control is not working, then there can be some reasons for this. So there are some troubleshooting guides for this.
- Power “OFF” the eufy RoboVac device and again power “ON”.
- Also replace the battery from the remote control.
- Make sure the battery of the RoboVac device is fully charged.
4. Troubleshooting tips for RoboVac can’t be charged
If the robot vacuum cleaner is not charging then it will not work nor will it clean the house. So there are some troubleshooting tips for its solution.
- Make sure the upper light of the charging base is lit up. If it is not working then contact the service center of the Eufy.
- Make sure the power cable of the RoboVac is properly connects to the power circuit.
- Properly sure the power circuit button is on. You can use Switchbot smart button pusher also.
5. Troubleshooting step for rolling brush does not rotate
If the rolling brush does not rotate, so RoboVac 11s device will not clean the dirt and dust from home, curtain and carpet. There are some troubleshooting steps for its solution.
- Firstly, clean the rolling brush.
- Check the rolling brush and rolling guard is properly install.
- Make sure, The rolling brush is properly fit inside the Robot vacuum cleaner.
6. Other troubleshooting tips for eufy robovac 11s error
If the Eufy robovac 11s shows some error, then there are some troubleshooting tips for it. First of all, you have to follow the tips that you have told us, if the solution is not available then you have to eufy robovac 11s factory reset. If the roboVac 11s is factory reset, then the all setting will be erased.
Factory resetting of RoboVac is very simple, it can also be reset in the hard way. The eufy robovac 11s hard reset is effortless. So There are some points of the hard reset of roboVac.
- The initial tips, the robovac device is properly connects to the WiFi.
- Locate the reset button, the reset button on the backside of the anker eufy robovac.
- Press and hold the reset button for 8-10 seconds.
- You will hear a “beep sound” also.
- In the end, the reset process is complete.
Anker Eufy Robovac 11 Robotic vacuum cleaner Review
The Eufy RoboVac 11s is an autonomous vacuum cleaner. It is around all the corners of the home and clean the dust, dirt. Anker Eufy Robovac includes 2 AAA batteries, to which are easily charge. It has a remote, by which it can easily control the device. This device goes to every corner of the house and pulls out the dust. The robovac is a networking device, this means it is connect to the wifi device like wifi router and mobile device. The anker eufy setup process is easy, every user easel setup with the EUFY app. So that robovac vacuum cleaner is the ideal for cleansing the house.
Eufy RoboVac 11S – FAQs
How do I connect my EUFY app?
For connecting the my Eufy app, we need the eufy robovac 11s device. For this, Open the Eufy app from the computer or mobile phone. click or tab the plus sign in the top right. Then, select the Robovac 11 s device from the device list. Select the language and click or tab next. And the Anker Eufy robovac is power on and the ring light atop of it turns orange. And then, click or tab the connect section. After that, my eufy app is successfully connected.
Why is the Eufy 11s app not working?
If the eufy 11s app is not working, there are many issues. We can fix these issues by looking at them. Firstly, power OFF/ON the roboVac 11s device. And then, uninstall the Eufy 11s app and again install the App. Then, If the app is not working, you can check the app is properly connect to the wifi network.
How do I reset my EUFY RoboVac 11S?
If the eufy robovac 11s is not working or show some other error, then you do reset the Eufy robovac. The Eufy robovac reset is very simple and effortless. For this, locate the reset button, after locating the button, also hold the reset button. You can use the paper clip to hold the button. After that, release the button and the power LED is indicate. This means reset is successfully complete and all the settings will be erase.
How do I know if eufy is charging?
The eufy robovac 11s is the best device for cleaning the dirt and dust. It also has 2 AAA batteries included, by which it is around all the house. If the light indicates breathing orange, this means the charging is need for the eufy device. Then if the light indicates solid blue this means it is fully charge.
Why does the eufy robovac 11 turn solid red light when charging?
If the eufy robovac 11 solide when charging, this means it is not working. The robovac has an error, to fix the error. You need a robovac power off and also again power on. Make sure the battery is fully charge. The solid red light or flashing the light means an Anker roboVac device is not working. This device does not clean the dirt, dust from the carpet, curtain and corner of the homes.
How do I reset my EUFY RoboVac network connection?
If you want to reset the eufy robovac network connection, so you will reset the eufy robovac device. To reset the robovac device, press and also hold the reset button for a few seconds. Then you will hear a beep, it means wifi connection successful reset. The wifi status light will slowly blue.
How do I get EUFY back online?
Plug the eufy robovac 11s device into the electric outlet and also turn on the button. Wait for some time for the ring light at the top of the device to turn orange. Tab the wifi icon on the device, and then turn on the wifi router. And sometimes robovac automatically connects to the wifi network. If you arehaving wifi connectivity issue then we recommend you to setup a mesh wifi system at your place. You can setup sunhans esunfi shfim2-pro mesh.
Why are the RoboVac 11s not turning on?
If the RoboVac is not turning on, there are some issues like the battery is not charge. To avoid the problem, replace the batteries in the remote control. After that, the power switch is turning off and again turns on the power switch.
RoboVac L70 Hybrid troubleshooting guide
Tesvor Robot Vacuum Cleaner Setup, Troubleshooting And Review
Lefant T800 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Coredy R580 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
MOVA Robot Vacuum cleaner